Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if this is true we will be getting a lot of good female representation in EU. Peach’s castle over in Super Nintendo, tons of female representation in HTTYD, plenty in Fantastic Beasts.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
So if this is true we will be getting a lot of good female representation in EU. Peach’s castle over in Super Nintendo, tons of female representation in HTTYD, plenty in Fantastic Beasts.
Honestly it’s something I was really hopeful for about this park so glad it’s happening. Need to watch Dracula’s Daughter asap.

Reactions: Andysol and therock
I will say, if it is Frankenstein’s castle, I’m surprised with how light the Dracula presence in the land is.

Personally, Frankenstein as a film was a massive leap for Universal that helped push the Monsters to become a massive brand for Universal Pictures. Seeing it get the main face as opposed to Dracula, is understandable in a few ways (to not confuse people with Hotel Transylvania, especially if most of the Universal Monsters will be represented); and it fits Murdy's love for the creature and said film.

Not to mention, it can be easily represented as a main attraction; with the vehicles being one of Dr. Frankenstein's newest creations (especially as it's seemingly being the 2nd gen of the Kuka Robocoaster system).

Status
Not open for further replies.