Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always assumed it was just something fun in the Dracula queue (hence the bat), but then again the patent for Mario Kart had an augmented reality hulk in it.

I interpreted the 'wristband connecting with console' to mean the Switch, which is portable and may even be sold at SNW... But I could see how it could mean that people could bring it (the wristband) home. If that's the case, I'm really not sure how they could do that for free.

About MK not being VQ (if that's true), I'm reserving my thoughts on this when I actually see it open. I would hope that if it is indeed a physical queue, that they take a 'next gen' approach and don't make the 2 hour wait times feel so torturous. Hoping that second floor Aliscia mentioned is an area you can move around, play games, etc, until it's your time to ride (like a virtual queue :p).

I can’t believe the MK queue is the entire 2nd floor. If any of the leaked concept art for this ride is true, I’d imagine some of the queue you are able to watch the race happening, which of course will make things more entertaining. I can’t believe they’re going to be able to fit the track layout on 1 level but hey I’m not an engineer

Reactions: RFRees
I can’t believe the MK queue is the entire 2nd floor. If any of the leaked concept art for this ride is true, I’d imagine some of the queue you are able to watch the race happening, which of course will make things more entertaining. I can’t believe they’re going to be able to fit the track layout on 1 level but hey I’m not an engineer
I think there may be an opening that looks down into the ride, looking at the first scene, which is probably the starting line after load. That would be a really cool way to get people psyched up to ride!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
People are assuming we're visiting the castle *in the past.* Sons are so overplayed though.

How many theme park attractions pass the Bechdel Test?
Go on.... I love what I’m hearing...

Edit: Also, to answer your question. Frankly, not sure any do. Most princesses have a man involved somewhere to my knowledge. This is exciting!!

Reactions: MrBlonde
Questions:
1. Are we talking what’s the UCM world castle or which castle in Epic Universe is getting a specific of attraction/activity in it
2. The same question but again

Reactions: Magic-Man
Questions:
1. Are we talking what’s the UCM world castle or which castle in Epic Universe is getting a specific of attraction/activity in it
2. The same question but again
Didn’t realize I actually now might need this question answered lol. I’m under the presumption this is about EU Classic Monsters Castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.