Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 344 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yess!!! Yess!!! FINALLY someone who understands my language! Disneyhead, who is apparently, the “guy” to know inside stuff has already confirmed JW and more HP stuff. I just don’t get it, at all. They need to blow us all away with exciting new IPs that haven’t been used in any other theme park yet. Lord of the Rings is a perfect example of this. Which will never happen, unfortunately.
Now usually I'm not a negative person but Universal no excuse not to be creative with lands for this park considering they have ample space and from what it seems a sizable budget. Uni Creative needs to go all out in my opinion which I know they are capable of. A clone or two is fine but not literally building IOA 2.0 down the street as that is taking the easy way out.

I agree with everything you posted concerning IPs like JW and FB. They don't need those to come to the new park. Let the JP area be redone over at IOA and just forget about FB coming considering they are still building HP stuff. KFP and other Dreamworks properties are very much welcomed at Fantasic Worlds.
Because World and Park are totally different and if Universal is going to keep dragging it's feet on EVERYTHING other than Harry Potter, then it would be great to see tha kind of love dedicated to something of their own for a change.

Comcast using JW for a new park just shows that they don’t have enough IPs or any creative or good ideas. It’s lazy. People that were here hating on FF day after day or somehow excited for JW. Oh look an even BIGGER area with Dino’s. How exciting! Zzzz. Yeah, I don’t understand that at all. At least FF was a new IP, somewhat.

Now usually I'm not a negative person but Universal no excuse not to be creative with lands for this park considering they have ample space and from what it seems a sizable budget. Uni Creative needs to go all out in my opinion which I know they are capable of. A clone or two is fine but not literally building IOA 2.0 down the street as that is taking the easy way out.

Using similar IPs is not cloning! Lol

Because World and Park are totally different and if Universal is going to keep dragging it's feet on EVERYTHING other than Harry Potter, then it would be great to see tha kind of love dedicated to something of their own for a change.
JW and JP are exactly the same IP. Your in a park and Dino’s break out and try to eat you. Lol

Universal Classic Monsters hasn't even got a dedicated area at any of their Orlando parks why not give it some love ??

Using similar IPs is not cloning! Lol
JW and JP are the same regardless how many times people try to spin it. The only difference is that one takes place in a modern setting.

Reactions: WebHead1138
This is like Disney announcing a 5th park and they announced a Pirates Land or Cove because it doesn’t have its own dedicated land in WDW. But, I’m sure people won’t complain because it will have the new Pirate ride in Shanghai which the name escapes me right now. Yeah it would be cool to see here I guess but it would be a waste of space.

JW and JP are the same regardless how many times people try to spin it. The only difference is that one takes place in a modern setting.

Thematically they’re similar. I’ve said myself I don’t want JW and JP to be seperate lands.

But if they are and JW gets some kickass new rides, I won’t complain all that much. New, awesome rides is what I want from the new park. I don’t care all that much what their themes are

Thematically they’re similar. I’ve said myself I don’t want JW and JP to be seperate lands.

But if they are and JW gets some kickass new rides, I won’t complain all that much. New, awesome rides is what I want from the new park. I don’t care all that much what their themes are
There’s another issue your not looking at. JW will probably be a great new land with awesome rides. Can’t argue that point to much. But it’s going to make JP look like a cheap carnival land. Why do you think they want to add a cheap rollercoaster with no theme? So people don’t forget it exist when Fantastic Wasted Space opens.

Universal Classic Monsters hasn't even got a dedicated area at any of their Orlando parks why not give it some love ??

I'm all for Monsters. ANy of Universals actual properties getting some LOVE. Real LOVE.

and World and Park are not the same in any form but okay. Thats a different kind of debate.

There’s another issue your not looking at. JW will probably be a great new land with awesome rides. Can’t argue that point to much. But it’s going to make JP look like a cheap carnival land. Why do you think they want to add a cheap rollercoaster with no theme? So people don’t forget it exist when Fantastic Wasted Space opens.

So I’m getting a great new land with awesome rides AND a new roller coaster in IoA? Someone pinch me. I must be dreaming

Reactions: TDBLMT and Legacy

Yeah it’s literally the same concept. Like I said, just a lot of blinded people here. I’ll laugh if people are disappointed with any of the new JW rides and start complaining that they should of never used another Dino theme lol

Reactions: OrlLover
So I’m getting a great new land with awesome rides AND a new roller coaster in IoA? Someone pinch me. I must be dreaming
You missed the point entirely. Obviously, you don’t read the posts and just comment without thought. I won’t be commenting to you anymore after this post and blocking you.

The only IP that I have an issue with would be JW. Dreamworks is a great property for the new park and Fantastic Beasts and easily different from HP. Different settings and if they use the creatures in a ride than it will be great. Nintendo plus HTTYD/Trolls/KFP is a great park already. Add possible monsters, FB, Godzilla into it then it’s better.

Reactions: Alicia
The only IP that I have an issue with would be JW. Dreamworks is a great property for the new park and Fantastic Beasts and easily different from HP. Different settings and if they use the creatures in a ride than it will be great. Nintendo plus HTTYD/Trolls/KFP is a great park already. Add possible monsters, FB, Godzilla into it then it’s better.
I disagree with Fantastic Beasts. It’s the same situation with JW and JP.

Reactions: OrlLover
Status
Not open for further replies.