Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 346 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying implicitly that if they load the fourth park with game crap, go all in. I don't want a real cool attraction out of 20 to suck me in.

Reactions: WebHead1138
It will hurt any negotiations for LOTR. And it is just game crap. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. And no longevity.

Nintendo is literally the only talked about “game crap” in the fourth park. And this continued hate of “game crap” is ridiculous. You don’t like it, that’s ok, but to think it’s not popular is a joke.
The only Joke is having JW in the new park

Just saying they should go all in on the game crap. Take the the load off the original two. Sell butt popsicles by the millions.

It will hurt any negotiations for LOTR. And it is just game crap. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. And no longevity.
giphy.gif

I wish LOTR was coming to but still very excited for SNW. It’s going to be a very different than anything Uni or even Disney has done before. Games are art and deserve recognition.
To theme a park around it is risky. Even though 10-15 people here may attend......sporadically

Status
Not open for further replies.