USF Project? | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think if they would do another Video Game IP like Ni No Kuni, it would be for the fourth gate.

That said, if they want to do another IP; I think it just has to depend on a few things.

I doubt a Video Game IP will be the USF Project, but it's something to point out for future expansion down south.

I put the wrong comment in this thread hahaha and my SLOP comment in the other thread. Fixed it now.

I put the wrong comment in this thread hahaha and my SLOP comment in the other thread. Fixed it now.

No worries, just wanted to point that out (because my ego goes all the way to Jupiter on responding to a lot of posts).

That said,

I do wonder if they do SLOP will it be redrafted for the next film

I honestly have a feeling they will keep with most of what they would do, regardless of sequel. Almost as if you will; Despicable Me'ing it.

I have hope it's the best version that I got word of, the Hunny Hunt style. And that I think it would make sense with the choices they are making with Forbidden Forest and Super Nintendo World, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they use a hybrid of that and the screens option of SLoP if the USF Project is (And I would bet) Secret Life.

I would think if they would do another Video Game IP like Ni No Kuni, it would be for the fourth gate.

That said, if they want to do another IP; I think it just has to depend on a few things.

I doubt a Video Game IP will be the USF Project, but it's something to point out for future expansion down south.
They already have all the video game IP that they need.

Not only that, but I wouldn't be surprised if Uni's agreement with Nintendo requires that they be the only video game IP in the parks. It doesn't seem unreasonable that Uni would agree to this given the breadth of different IP's they scored within the Nintendo universe.
Sonic coaster and Halo interactive ride?

Reactions: Grits0808
Both franchises way past their prime.
And ontop of that, that while Sonic and Halo have a fanbase for each; it isn't to the levels of franchises like Zelda, Pokemon, and the Mario Franchise in general.

Nintendo has multiple iconic brands and characters that are more easy to know than Sonic or Halo.

Reactions: Mike S
Sonic coaster and Halo interactive ride?
These are both franchises that I've been a huge fan of most of my life, but I don't think either one has the staying power to support a theme park ride or land. While some may argue that both have stood the test of time, neither of them are talked about much outside of the release windows of their respective games. Uni couldn't have chosen anyone better than Nintendo. Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong and even a few others have proven to be timeless.

By end of 2017, Universal Studios will start to resemble Hollywood Studios more and more. Closing attractions and not opening new ones for years.

(Still not nearly as bad. Not even close.)

Status
Not open for further replies.