Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Perhaps some kind of "messy" supershooters? Messy in that most supershooters are a controlled solid stream. This would need to be more sprayish.

Perhaps WET is involved: WET
Not a bad guess (or "guess"?). This looks like great experience to me...

You know, they could actually run a Disney style tram down this extension. A tram would seem much more beachy and the plastic seats more doable for all the wet people. Not sure why this hadn't occurred to me before.

Reactions: Jon84
I read it would be for tram and bus.
How is that going to work or is that false information.
I'd love it to be a tram tour totransition from parking lot to waterpark.

You know, they could actually run a Disney style tram down this extension. A tram would seem much more beachy and the plastic seats more doable for all the wet people. Not sure why this hadn't occurred to me before.

I never thought I'd see the day that Universal would have trams again but it seems like the obvious choice.

They already outlined this in a survey sent out years ago, plastic-covered seats and all.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Its a pleasant surprise to see USO get Trams back to the fashion (and it probably won't be the last). I am very curious to see the trams design, and more importantly; if they get the same people who does Hollywoods trams to be attatched for these new transport trams.

When you say tram, do you mean a real one running on rails? I ask, because sometimes the term tram is also used for large tram like busses like in Busch Gardens.

Orlando Sentinel reports that guests for Volcano Bay will park in the bottom floor of the south garage (the 6 story one) and board a 150-seat tram for travel to the park.

Parking for Volcano Bay water park will be in Universal garage, plans show - Orlando Sentinel

This was posted a good few pages back.

When you say tram, do you mean a real one running on rails? I ask, because sometimes the term tram is also used for large tram like busses like in Busch Gardens.

I'd assume it was a tram like Disney use in their car parks. Would cost far less.

Status
Not open for further replies.