Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it my imagination or is that the moon in the background?

Yeah, I think that's the moon, too. The combination of the moon and the way that eruption is illuminated in comparison to the original art makes me think there's a good chance this art is meant to emphasize nighttime operations.

Reactions: Mike S
I don't know why there's question as to if it'll be open at night or not. If WnW stays open until 10 in the summers, I don't see why it would be much different for VB.

WNW stays open until 9 PM in the summers. Or that is what their 2016 calendar states.

Also, if they don't keep their own amusements parks open late into the night, why would a lower attendance water park stay open late in the night? I imagine it will be a 9 PM closing is my guess.

Reactions: Journey_On
WNW stays open until 9 PM in the summers. Or that is what their 2016 calendar states.

Also, if they don't keep their own amusements parks open late into the night, why would a lower attendance water park stay open late in the night? I imagine it will be a 9 PM closing is my guess.
It's been 10 as recent as last year I think. I imagine they may be cutting back at WnW slightly with this it's final year of operation.

Fantastic find. Volcano Bay will be impressive at night, if done correctly. I'm hoping UC will go all out with lighting, especially on that Volcano. Never been more excited for anything in my entire life.

Reactions: Mike S
Status
Not open for further replies.