Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the question is will you just go once to check it out or will it be a once per trip thing. I think that will be the big question for a lot of people.
I went to both WDW water parks once.Themed nicely & therefore way better than the water parks in my part of the country. I loved them. But I hated driving to them so I never went back. When VB opens, I'll stay a couple days of my trip at CBBR and I'll try to do them at least twice a vacation. The convenience factor is BIG time important to me. I would think families staying at Universal will quite often add a vacation day or two for VB. The park will pay for itself in no time. This is a great move by Universal. :)

Reactions: IzzyB and Nick
I went to both WDW water parks once.Themed nicely & therefore way better than the water parks in my part of the country. I loved them. But I hated driving to them so I never went back. When VB opens, I'll stay a couple days of my trip at CBBR and I'll try to do them at least twice a vacation. The convenience factor is BIG time important to me. I would think families staying at Universal will quite often add a vacation day or two for VB. The park will pay for itself in no time. This is a great move by Universal. :)
Oh no doubt it will. Just the fact that WnW is likely to become hotels plays into paying for it (as we as being more convenient and "Universal").

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog
Heh guys, we had a really good Volcano Bay discussion going on in the Fast & Furious thread too. BriMan now moved it here. :lol:

Last edited:
To continue the discussion, I'll be sure to make a visit to Wet n Wild this year.

As for the future of Wet n Wild land, for the time being, I could see it being used as a temporary staging area with so much rumoured to be happening in the parks over the next 3 years and with land quickly running out, it seems like a logical solution.

I'm also expecting some large walls with billboards around the peremitor of the park and possibly a free bus service from Wet n Wild into Universal, it could be a great way to encourage more people to visit.

To continue the discussion, I'll be sure to make a visit to Wet n Wild this year.

As for the future of Wet n Wild land, for the time being, I could see it being used as a temporary staging area with so much rumoured to be happening in the parks over the next 3 years and with land quickly running out, it seems like a logical solution.

I'm also expecting some large walls with billboards around the peremitor of the park and possibly a free bus service from Wet n Wild into Universal, it could be a great way to encourage more people to visit.
I'm planning on going at least once before WnW closes since i've never been.

I don't know. I think they will move pretty quickly to turn that land into money. So I imagine they will start construction on it some time in 2018.

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog
I've been to Wet N Wild numerous times and am sad to see it go, but at least we're getting a highly themed water park in its place.

They had some awesome rides...Disco H2O, Brain Wash, the Blast, and The Black Hole and a nice lazy river.

I still miss the Hydra Fighter. Man was that fun!

Still hoping we see rides with awesome theming added to Volcano Bay!

Hydra Fighter was a great ride. It was the teacups of the water park world.

Reactions: Cheezbat
Status
Not open for further replies.