Voodoo Doughnut (UOR) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Voodoo Doughnut (UOR)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
National Donut Day is June 1st, still within spring. I bet they open or do a media preview that day.
I feel like they could open up earlier than that potentially. It seems like they've been working on the building for a while and I wouldn't think there's a ton of prep work that would need to be done to get this done.

wait did you say "half a donut"? I think you meant half a box?

There are plenty of "high end" donut places in South Florida. Jupiter, Rhino, Mojo...however Voodoo was one of the first, and still supposedly one of the best. I mean, I've never had a donut I didn't like.

No clue (I am not donut person) but Dandee or Dandy has been around a real long time...I think they are in Pompano.

Reactions: rhino4evr
It baffles me why Universal is investing the money to change the exterior. The fake brick looked alright (as far as fake bricks go) and I'm sure some big signs will be hung on the wall with the store's name and what not on it.

It baffles me why Universal is investing the money to change the exterior. The fake brick looked alright (as far as fake bricks go) and I'm sure some big signs will be hung on the wall with the store's name and what not on it.
Looks to me that they are going to put a giant corner window, making the inside of Voodoo much more noticeable from afar and from the stairs.

Looks to me that they are going to put a giant corner window, making the inside of Voodoo much more noticeable from afar and from the stairs.

Also, considering this is an outside Vendor, Voodoo themselves may have requested the change.

FWIW, the Austin Voodoo Donuts was in a very generic storefront. Didn't look any different from the places on either side of it.
Look anything like this? (serious question) This is USH.

IMG_5863.jpg

Using a similar facade as Hollywood is the way to go IMO. A sleek, pink building would grab the eyes of many guests leaving USF (and maybe those from IOA!).

I feel like a Voodoo Donut will probably cost as much as a cupcake at a Sprinkles / designer cupcake place.

Anybody happen to know how much they cost at USH?