Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Voodoo Doughnut (UOR)

Okay, never been to a Voodoo, I need recommendations. BF and I tend to enjoy more chocolate/dessert type donuts, rather than something sweet w/candy or anything. Soooo, best recommendations? I think we're planning a day where we intend to do just the shows at USF (along with maybe some Shrek or something) and Voodoo seems like the perfect way to start the day.

Also, do I need to queue up early? I understand this may need to be judged more on the timeframe but in general is the store crazy busy in the am?

Okay, never been to a Voodoo, I need recommendations. BF and I tend to enjoy more chocolate/dessert type donuts, rather than something sweet w/candy or anything. Soooo, best recommendations? I think we're planning a day where we intend to do just the shows at USF (along with maybe some Shrek or something) and Voodoo seems like the perfect way to start the day.

Also, do I need to queue up early? I understand this may need to be judged more on the timeframe but in general is the store crazy busy in the am?

I always just get the Satan donut - El Diablo? It's a plain chocolate donut with an icing pentagram. The Boston Cream donut is also good, although I refuse to call it a Portland cream.

The 2 donuts from this past weekend were some of their greatest. Sad that the 5K/10K donut was only for the race weekend. I'd recommend the Mardi Gras donut if you like Cinnabon.
The Mardi Gras donut was very good, but the filling was so runny.

Voodoo Doughnut at Universal Orlando has released 2 new limited-time seasonal doughnuts for guests to enjoy; a Jack the Clown doughnut and a Pumpkin Spice doughnut.