WandaVision | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

WandaVision

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ohhhhh yes, now we’re cooking with gas!

How much control do you guys think Agnes actually has? Every time the kids aged up it was around her and she’s the one who was there with Sparky after he died. She didn’t seem to blink an eye at any of that either.

Reactions: kristenabelle
So I guess we're now fully into the House of M storyline, following today's epsiode!

I really, really love how the hell they explained Pietro, as just a straight up recasting for the sake of television. Whether or not he isn't--that's an amazing inclusion that I straight up love. That said, the acting in this episode is some of the best in the MCU. From Elizabeth going full ham on the Sokovian accent and arguing with Vision as Wanda, to Paul finally giving Vision legitimate range. It feels, really really good.

So I guess we're now fully into the House of M storyline, following today's epsiode!

I really, really love how the hell they explained Pietro, as just a straight up recasting for the sake of television. Whether or not he isn't--that's an amazing inclusion that I straight up love. That said, the acting in this episode is some of the best in the MCU. From Elizabeth going full ham on the Sokovian accent and arguing with Vision as Wanda, to Paul finally giving Vision legitimate range. It feels, really really good.
Her going into the Sokovian accent really confused me though since she dropped it after Age of Ultron.

Reactions: belloq87

How about the guy who plays Norm? He was amazing in that scene with Vision.(btw: I was right, they accidentally wrote that part onto the FBI document in episode 4)

Her going into the Sokovian accent really confused me though since she dropped it after Age of Ultron.

My friend’s dad was from England until he was a teenager and grew out of his accent when he came here. But whenever he gets angry or stressed now, the accent comes out without him realizing it. I think this is the same kind of deal here. She grew out of the accent as she spent more time with Cap/Natasha/Sam/Vision but it’s still ingrained in her.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Nick
Theory about the ending...
”Pietro” is actually Mephisto and he’s using a living version of Pietro from an alternate universe to get close to Wanda and further control her by playing to her emotions.

Reactions: joelbryant11
Theory about the ending...
”Pietro” is actually Mephisto and he’s using a living version of Pietro from an alternate universe to get close to Wanda and further control her by playing to her emotions.

See, I saw a similar thought to that--and to go a bit further..Wanda can't exactly bring back someone who's organically dead. If she could--that doggo would've been kickstarted back to life. The only thing Wanda has been able to bring back to life, is Vision--a synthoid being that was affected by the Mind Stone (similar to how Wanda and Pietro were).

I could very easily see how they could work a potential crossing, of where the Peter from the Foxverse gets screwed over with memories of Pietro, perhaps by Mephisto in some form. But if that's the case..then who's playing Mephisto.

Reactions: Tristan and Nick
See, I saw a similar thought to that--and to go a bit further..Wanda can't exactly bring back someone who's organically dead. If she could--that doggo would've been kickstarted back to life. The only thing Wanda has been able to bring back to life, is Vision--a synthoid being that was affected by the Mind Stone (similar to how Wanda and Pietro were).

I could very easily see how they could work a potential crossing, of where the Peter from the Foxverse gets screwed over with memories of Pietro, perhaps by Mephisto in some form. But if that's the case..then who's playing Mephisto.
Speaking of the Fox X-Men Universe, I think there’s a decent chance that the “Luke Skywalker level” cameo in this show may be Ian McKellan as Magneto, Wanda and Pietro’s father.

As far as Mephisto goes, I’ve had the though that the SWORD Director could be Mephisto.

Speaking of the Fox X-Men Universe, I think there’s a decent chance that the “Luke Skywalker level” cameo in this show may be Ian McKellan an Magneto, Wanda and Pietro’s father.

Magneto in some shape or form, could be a massive kick in the gas to kickstart the rise of the mutants. Especially if that's what this mini-arc of Wandavision, Multiverse, and Spider-Man 3 are all leading towards. That said..if Magneto is back, I kind of hope for Fassbender. I think he still has a lot of kick to potentially share; if they go in.

It feels like they're piecemealing. And I wouldn't mind Ian--I'd be thrilled. But if they're going for longevity.. I also would be..curious, to see when we get an action scene. This might help clue us, if they go and do a specific Quicksilver scene--similar to DOFP/Apocalypse (Which were highlights of the films).

Last edited:
Reactions: Grabnar and Nick
That episode was incredible. So many questions. All these theories flying around further clog my mind and make me want to know what’s truly happening.

This episode was the best by far. If the show was interesting before it’s exciting now and I’m already thinking about next week.

Finally an interesting episode! Really good stuff here. Makes me more certain that the first 4 episodes should have been condensed into 2.
SWORD being brought into this has certainly leveled up the show a lot. I don't think any episodes needed to be condensed together, but I think they just should've debuted with the first three sitcom episodes and then we would've jumped into SWORD stuff immediately the following week.

Reactions: Grabnar and GA-MBIT
SWORD being brought into this has certainly leveled up the show a lot. I don't think any episodes needed to be condensed together, but I think they just should've debuted with the first three sitcom episodes and then we would've jumped into SWORD stuff immediately the following week.
For me, the sitcom episodes were just not entertaining. I felt like after the first one, the shtick was just kind of already wearing thin.

For me, the sitcom episodes were just not entertaining. I felt like after the first one, the shtick was just kind of already wearing thin.
They were set-up episodes from my perspective (this is a superhero mystery after all). That's why I think had they all been released at once you wouldn't feel the same way because sure, you'd have three sitcom episodes to watch the first week, but week two would've been the introduction of SWORD. The problem was after the first two sitcom episodes, we waited a week and got another straight sitcom episode, and then had to wait another week before we got out of the sitcom setting.

Now that the show is a mesh of sitcom and SWORD, it has a lot more intrigue to it imo and feels more like something from the MCU.

They were set-up episodes from my perspective (this is a superhero mystery after all). That's why I think had they all been released at once you wouldn't feel the same way because sure, you'd have three sitcom episodes to watch the first week, but week two would've been the introduction of SWORD. The problem was after the first two sitcom episodes, we waited a week and got another straight sitcom episode, and then had to wait another week before we got out of the sitcom setting.

Now that the show is a mesh of sitcom and SWORD, it has a lot more intrigue to it imo and feels more like something from the MCU.
Oh I get that they were setup. I just think there was too much of it haha

Agreed. The structure of the first 4 episodes could’ve been better.
I agree to an extent, although I still enjoyed them. I can definitely see how people would come away sour though. The first three episodes specifically were an extremely acquired taste. Episode 4 was better, but it was almost like a recap episode.

Switching gears a bit, but I'm extremely surprised at how much i'm enjoying Darcy on the season though. Darcy and Woo are sort of like a more comedic version of Coulson and Fury.

Not that I’d ever expect anything, but is Wanda covered in the Universal Contract?
She's a mutant in the comics, so yeah. Newer characters like Ms. Marvel, Kate Bishop and Iron Heart would be good for Disney to use I believe and they have shows coming up.