What does Jurassic Park need? | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

What does Jurassic Park need?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I saw this picture for universal studios dubai:

USD_groundbreaking_prhero.jpg

Maybe they are planning for a raptor meet and greet?

Those jumper stilt costume look horrible.

Right now all that park will ever have to meet is a giant Universal arch and miles of sand. Construction has been on hold for more than two years. As for the raptor I am thinking it was just a costume for promotional things.

Ya I heard it was back on track but that awesome looking Marvel theme park got canceled :(
Anyhow, I know it was just a promotional thing, but those other characters are already walking around the other parks, so there is a possibility that this is an idea they are developing. It could be good if it is done right

You really wanna go there? First off, before sassing me on "estimations", I implore you to come stronger with grammar. I don't know what a rollar coaster is. Secondly, Carbon Dating for bones is only accurate for anything 60,000 years and younger. Last I checked, dinosaurs are just a wee bit older then 60,000. So they utilize several methods, such as seeing how deep a fossil is buried, and carbon dating is used on any rock beneath the dinosaurs, such as volcanic rock, to give an estimation on the range of the dinosaurs life.

Any more brain busters?

Now I suggest you knock off the attitude. If you couldn't tell by my smiley face, my remark was meant in a light-hearted way.

Still don't criticize even in a light-hearted tone if you can't take criticism.

Getting back to what Jurassic Park needs...those two little raptors with the shirt in their mouth right before the crate are stationary. I Don't remember if they have ever moved but I think those should move. It is a small idea but that is what I would like to see.

Getting back to what Jurassic Park needs...those two little raptors with the shirt in their mouth right before the crate are stationary. I Don't remember if they have ever moved but I think those should move. It is a small idea but that is what I would like to see.
I think they did move, playing tug of war with it.

You know you have reliability issues when a fan can't remember if an effect ever existed...

Bump :look:

What could be built in 2 years?

Small coaster without the ridiculous constraints that Pteranadon presents? Helicoptours? Something completely different? Can't be anything crazy, but 2 years is certainly time to push out a decent sized attraction if they put enough resources into it...

Family Friendly mine coaster themed to an amber mine in the old Triceratops Encounter plot.

Well that was refreshingly clear cut! :lol: Should we expect/hope to see any dino AA's on this ride, or will all theming be static?

Don't know any specifics. Just a rumor that I have heard is being considered. Oh, but what I did hear about it is that they origianlly wanted a full blown woodie there, but have decided that something more family friendly would be more prudent.

Last edited: