What Games Are You Playing? | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've actually been playing Condemned Criminal Origins a lot. I know a lot of people didn't like they almost exclusively melee combat, but I think it's an awsome game. I also think it's one of the creepiest games I've ever played.

:shocked: bio you got RROD! That sucks. My 360 ('ol faithful) has ever shown one sign of RRoD. I'm gearing up for gears 2! I got 1030/1250 in gears. WOOHOO IM PHYSCED FOR NUMBER 2

I've been playing Halo 3 a lot. I already beat the campaign on lengendary(along with evrybody else who plays the game). Many people hate Halo now that COD4 came out, but I still think it's an awsome game.

Krusty- Yeah Luckily we had 2 360s at my house so I still have one to play on. I just haven't been on a lot lately. I had to paint my room last night and it was a pain. I just wanted to go play my 360.

1110/1250 in Gears! Got my headshot achievement. The only two I have left are tourqe and hammer, I also got all of the COG tags. To sanesnipe and killing with the hammer, you put the little cog in one spot. When you hear the beeping noise and then the annoying explosion noise, aim it at the enemy. If it stays right on top of them long enough, it will blow them up. Look out though, you can kill yourself with it.

Last edited: