What Games Are You Playing? | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 for 360 a few weeks ago. Great game. Looking forward to 09 big time.

I've been playing Call of Duty 4 again, prestiging and stuff.

Nope... other people have freakin hounded me on that thing, if you had you know I would have beat you. hehe
The pet thing was fun for awhile, but just over all the apps and everything, too much like Facebook. eh.

yeah thats why I hardly go in face book now.

Well, I've been mixing things up a bit on the same two games that I've been playing for a while now: COD4 and Rock Band. Yesterday, I tried something besides free-for-all or team deathmatch, and tried out Sabotage. I played it again today, but find it a bit too short for my liking. I also tried Old School... it's a lot of fun and I will definitely try again tomorrow. As far as Rock Band, my RB-obsessed friend gave me a bunch of free songs-a few that I wanted along with a few that I didn't want. When there's only one song of a pack (Boston, for an example) I wanted, he gave me the whole pack since that was one that he had bought as a pack. :happy: And Jason, one of said packs was the Jimmy Buffet pack *hint hint*. Anybody wanna play me in one of these games? In case you don't know, I'm on PS3.

Hammer Achievement...... check
Snipe Achievement......... check
Execution Achievement....... check
Pistol Achievement......... check
Chainsaw Achievement....... check
Curb Stomp achievement...... check
Grenade Tag Achievement..... check
Headshot Achievement....... check
Boomshot Achievement..... check
Pistol Achievement..... check
Revive Achievement..... check

Torque.......... Check.

Last edited:
Well, I did a little looking around on the Internet, and Fallout 3 is officially crossed out on my to-play list. Between Bethesda themselves saying that it would probably be rated M, Australia asking for an edited version, and finally the battle system... why must they let you shoot off the body part of your desire? Ah well. I was never that interested either.

Oh, and Ground War in Call of Duty 4 is awesome.

Last edited:
Alright, I need help.

I'm stuck on Flirtin' With Disaster on expert. It's my second to last song in the game, and I keep failing around 80%-85%. Any tips? :shrug:

Whoever helps me with this gets BIG :rep:

Well, I did a little looking around on the Internet, and Fallout 3 is officially crossed out on my to-play list. Between Bethesda themselves saying that it would probably be rated M, Australia asking for an edited version, and finally the battle system... why must they let you shoot off the body part of your desire? Ah well. I was never that interested either.

Oh, and Ground War in Call of Duty 4 is awesome.
I tend to think that ALL of Call of Duty 4 is AWESOME! :happy: :happy: