What Games Are You Playing? | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Really? I'm looking forward to The Pit, mainly because I'm such a Pittsburgher. Fallout 3 is definitely one of my top games at the moment. I'm loving every second of it!
Yeah. Raised level cap, 10+ new hours of game play, and new perks. Yeah slightly more excited. :lol: I'm not putting The Pitt down it looks excellent. I mean after all the best way to improve Pittsburgh is to let the apocalypse take it's toll. :lol: JK. But seriously I'm really excited about all the Fallout 3 DLC packs. I still need to get Operation Anchorage though.

Last edited:
I actually liked 2k8

The demo for 2k9 is out. I downloaded it, I'm actually kind of impressed. The graphics are much improved and the gameplay feels alot better then 2k8. It still has that pitching stick but you don't need to time it anymore. You just make the motion, no meter. It's strange, but effective. Hitting is more realistic.

If I have the money I might get it, not too sure.

My favorite game ever.

You and Drew, if you have an HF account(he does), should sign up for the OTP league. It's like a man-made EASHL no glitching. The EASHL was really pissing me off with all the 99'ers. Anyway, I have the 1st overall and 3rd overall picks in the draft so I could probably take both of you.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=606012&page=38

I'd sign up but there would have to be no 99's. I deal with them on a regualar basis its not fun at all. It's like a child playing a mans game when you face a 99.

I'd sign up but there would have to be no 99's. I deal with them on a regualar basis its not fun at all. It's like a child playing a mans game when you face a 99.

If that's the case and you sign up I'd probably do it to. I don't play the game nearly as much anymore but if you guys wanted me on I would sign on. I was playing Goalie about a week or two ago and was doing really good. If you guys needed a goalie I could try but if not I'll just play Left Wing or something. Part of me has always wanted to try Defense.

There is no glitches whatsoever. Thats the reason I joined, oh and to piss them off. A lot of them already hated me before the league was a thought. I'm a co-gm with my boy NYRFAN218.

There is no glitches whatsoever. Thats the reason I joined, oh and to piss them off. A lot of them already hated me before the league was a thought. I'm a co-gm with my boy NYRFAN218.

Why the hell do they hate you? BTW I mean this in no disrespect but the people in he chats with us when we play are quite annoying. I would love to play with you guys but I dont think I could tke the screaming in my ear.

Why the hell do they hate you? BTW I mean this in no disrespect but the people in he chats with us when we play are quite annoying. I would love to play with you guys but I dont think I could tke the screaming in my ear.

I disbanded their team. I always come in and talk **** because many of them are assholes. Yea the annoying assholes are Ryan ASI and SnipeshowRBK6A. Ryans a big Leafs homer/Ranger hater but I blocked communications since they beat us. Richards just mad that he's fat.

I disbanded their team. I always come in and talk **** because many of them are assholes. Yea the annoying assholes are Ryan ASI and SnipeshowRBK6A. Ryans a big Leafs homer/Ranger hater but I blocked communications since they beat us. Richards just mad that he's fat.

Those guys were the worst. Especially that dude who's player name was Kaberle. He didn't pass the damn puck. I got so fed up at one point.

Those guys were the worst. Especially that dude who's player name was Kaberle. He didn't pass the damn puck. I got so fed up at one point.

haha oh God he is so annoying but can be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad annoying at times. I had to block communications with him this week cause the Leafs beat the Rangers.

Yeah. Raised level cap, 10+ new hours of game play, and new perks. Yeah slightly more excited. :lol: I'm not putting The Pitt down it looks excellent. I mean after all the best way to improve Pittsburgh is to let the apocalypse take it's toll. :lol: JK. But seriously I'm really excited about all the Fallout 3 DLC packs. I still need to get Operation Anchorage though.

Wow thanks Jake. :lol: The Pitt does look awesome, but I have to warn you about Operation Anchorage... The entire DLC is all combat, kinda arcadey. You can't really pick up anything, because the entire DLC is a simulation. But if you beat the simulation, there's tons of new weapons and perks available.

Fear 2 was suppose to have dropped the 10th of this month,anyone seen it yet?Haven't stepped foot into a game store lately.

FEAR 2 is currently on the market. :thumbs:

today, i'm playing the tutorial levels of Rainbow Six for the Dreamcast. thing is that it was one of 9 games i bought for 20 bucks at a thrift store. these were the other 8:
NBA2K
NFL2K
NFL2K2
World Series Baseball 2K2
NCAA College Football 2K2
Tomb Raider: Last Revelation
Resident Evil Code Veronica
and Soul Calibur 1

I got MLB 2k9 today.

If your interested in it Danny... you might as well pick it up. It's pretty fun. It's very easy to hit, though. I might mess around with the sliders or up the difficulty or something.

The soundtrack for the game is epic. When I first turned it on and heard the Final Countdown by Europe.. I laughed my ass off.