What Games Are You Playing? | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do you remember a game called Evolution for Dreamcast and was eventually ported to Gamecub? It was a turn based RPG that rocked, all the spoken language was in Japanese on the Dreamcast version. It was quite the fun game I'm sure you played it.

i haven't heard of it.

Oh God, it was brutal. I played for 15 mins and all I did was drive the stupid car. Worst 15 minutes ever.
Frankly games that are FPS series tend to translate horribly to RTS. On top of that RTS are lackluster on console so this was doomed from the start. They should have put this out on PC instead. I honestly have no clue why Ensemble tackled such a huge project for there 1st console RTS. Just doesn't make sense to me. They should have made Age of Empire 4 as there farewell game to the market instead....

Last edited:
The game just looks boring. That type of genre doesn't interest me and mix that with Halo which REALLY doesn't interest me. I'm staying far away.

Oh God, it was brutal. I played for 15 mins and all I did was drive the stupid car. Worst 15 minutes ever.

You didn't get sick of resource gathering? :lol:

I enjoy the RTS genre, but they should have at least created a keyboard peripheral (since Microsoft wants to mainly support the 360 as far as games) so you could have the full RTS experience.

And bad economic times aside, why close down Ensemble? Age of Empires 4 would have been an easy seller.

I have no interest in the game, but I don't want people to hate on it unless it's genuinely bad.

My friend gave me Left 4 Dead for $10. I think I'm on level 2 of the first campaign, anyone want to help me? It scares the crap outta me :lol:

Gaming is pretty dead right now. Nothing is out right now that's fairly new and worth playing (by my standards, anyway.)

Lately all I've been playing is NHL 09 on XBOX 360.

I was looking forward to Guitar Hero: Metallica and Legends of WrestleMania but after reading more and more about WrestleMania.. the gameplay sounds awful. The idea is great but the gameplay is going to kill it.

Is there anything out there for 360 you guys would recommend? I'm really strictly sports and shooter games.

Gaming is pretty dead right now. Nothing is out right now that's fairly new and worth playing (by my standards, anyway.)

Lately all I've been playing is NHL 09 on XBOX 360.

I was looking forward to Guitar Hero: Metallica and Legends of WrestleMania but after reading more and more about WrestleMania.. the gameplay sounds awful. The idea is great but the gameplay is going to kill it.

Is there anything out there for 360 you guys would recommend? I'm really strictly sports and shooter games.

do you have Left 4 Dead? Just got it, it's pretty great.

do you have Left 4 Dead? Just got it, it's pretty great.

Yeah. I've beaten all the campaigns. It is a fun game but I feel like I've played it out by now. Only so many times I can run through mindlessly shooting things without any true objective. You know?

another blast from the past here. I'm currently playing Guerilla War for the NES. what's cool about this war game is that whenever a boss is destroyed, the screen flashes like crazy.

So I went to Gamestop over the weekend and traded in alot of my games. I got rid of Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, and Smackdown vs. Raw 2009. I picked up NBA 2k9.

I'm left with Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero World Tour (Which I never play.), NHL 09, and NBA 2k9.The only ones I play are NHL and NBA. My friend is picking up Street Fighter 4 tomorrow, that should be pretty sweet.

NBA 2k9 is pretty sick. Definitely solid considering it cost $40. I'm a Knicks/Magic fan and since the Knicks are unusable I go with the Magic. They are sick in the game. Definitely a good buy to kill some time.

Can't wait for Legends of Wrestlemania. I have it pretty much totally paid off.