What Games Are You Playing? | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Walking Dead Season One is a great little game, finished it just before Christmas.

The decisions you make are really redundant as the game carries on just the situations play out slightly different. E.g. if you have to save a character and let one die the events that unfollowed are the same, except some dialogue no matter who you choose. That would be my only gripe, it takes more effort but I really think the game should change depending on my choices and just tell me it does and hope I don't try and prove it wrong by playing twice lol.

Steam sale got Half-Life 1 collection going play through these again then Half-Life 2, TF2 as always and counter-strike. Also playing my way through new assassins creed and GTA 3 +

I've been playing Bioshock lately. Funny that I was playing it on NYE. If you haven't played this game yet, would you kindly do so? Infinite looks amazing.

Lately, I've only really been playing Halo 4 which I got for Christmas and it is awesome, the other game I play is Slender ( It is terrifying and can make you paranoid).

I've never tried Halo (sin sin, I know). Does the story progress thru the 4? Should I go back and start with Halo if I want to try it or should I jump into 4? Just curious been thinking about giving it a try...

I've never tried Halo (sin sin, I know). Does the story progress thru the 4? Should I go back and start with Halo if I want to try it or should I jump into 4? Just curious been thinking about giving it a try...

Halo 4 is the beginning of a new trilogy, but it does carry on from Halo 3... albeit 4 years later.

It's not necessary to play the earlier games, but it'll make more sense. If you're not planning on playing the earlier games (or don't mind spoilers) here's a very quick summary:

[video=youtube_share;NIwnrIOqhO8]http://youtu.be/NIwnrIOqhO8[/video]

Or, if you'd prefer something that isn't so cheeky: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_(series)#Story_overview

Last edited:
Halo 4 is the beginning of a new trilogy, but it does carry on from Halo 3... albeit 4 years later.

It's not necessary to play the earlier games, but it'll make more sense. If you're not planning on playing the earlier games (or don't mind spoilers) here's a very quick summary:

[video=youtube_share;NIwnrIOqhO8]http://youtu.be/NIwnrIOqhO8[/video]

Or, if you'd prefer something that isn't so cheeky: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_(series)#Story_overview

Ah very nice! thanks that helps alot

I just finished God of War 3. What a game.

Since I just got PS3 a few months back some of my friends were telling me this game was a must play. I'm totally glad I did. Wow. Picked it up for $20 at Best Buy. I already pre-ordered and paid in full for Ascension.

When I picked up God of War, I had a gift card after Christmas and also picked up Uncharted 3, which I've yet to play. My system came with Uncharted 1 and 2 (also InFamous 1 and 2 which I'll be sitting on for a while more than likely). I was playing the first, and while enjoyable, it seemed REALLY dated which just kind of turned me off. Should I power through the first 2 before playing the third?

I've also been playing Assassin's Creed 3 a little bit. Awesome as well.

Seriously considering picking up The Walking Dead. I played a demo of it on Xbox Live a few months back.. seemed pretty unique. Atleast to me. I mainly play shooters and sports games. It seems to always be at around $30... is it a long enough game to justify the price tag?

Last edited:
I'd say on average each episode takes 1-2 hours to complete depending on your play style and how much attention you want to pay. You are looking at potentially 10 hours worth of Gameplay plus you can always replay to see what happens if you make different choices.

I loved it and I spent 400MSP an episode on it! :)