What Games Are You Playing? | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am still playing guitar hero 3 like nuts, trying to practice for gh: aerosmith. I just unlocked the out of heck guitar, yeah I am a noob.

I am still playing guitar hero 3 like nuts, trying to practice for gh: aerosmith. I just unlocked the out of heck guitar, yeah I am a noob.

Don't worry. What difficulty do you play on? I play Medium in both GH and Rock Band, and I haven't even unlocked all the songs in Rock Band.... I'm too busy dividing my time between that and COD4 (which I haven't beaten the campaign for and would have been even less further if my brother and his friend didn't do EXACTLY what I said for them not to do and went ahead in the game :mad: ). :lol:

Me and the kids are currently playing House of the Dead 2 and 3 for the WII. It's pretty fun using that little gun and splatting the undead, oh and the innocent victims too. ha ha!

Every game I have I have pretty much completed, I've been playing NHL 08 online and I went old school and I've started playing Gears of War online again.

Don't worry. What difficulty do you play on? I play Medium in both GH and Rock Band, and I haven't even unlocked all the songs in Rock Band.... I'm too busy dividing my time between that and COD4 (which I haven't beaten the campaign for and would have been even less further if my brother and his friend didn't do EXACTLY what I said for them not to do and went ahead in the game :mad: ). :lol:

I play on medium and I dabble in hard.

I play on mostly expert as well. The only song I cant play is The song above TTFAF on GH3. I can play all songs on Expert Guitar and Bass on Rock Band.

Add SledgeHead and send me a note who you are and we'll get you in on the action. I'm terrible at multiplayer unless I have a rocket launcher. :lol:

Add SledgeHead and send me a note who you are and we'll get you in on the action. I'm terrible at multiplayer unless I have a rocket launcher. :lol:

I'll add you tomorrow/today.... Accept the invite from 'kmorri'. Ya got COD4? We can try and play. I pwn with the grenade launcher attachment. :lol: Ah, internetspeak....

I'll add you tomorrow/today.... Accept the invite from 'kmorri'. Ya got COD4? We can try and play. I pwn with the grenade launcher attachment. :lol: Ah, internetspeak....

Afraid to add me eh? :lol:

Mine is Briman224. I don't have CoD. I do my killings in the mean streets of Liberty City. Just ask Sledge.

Afraid to add me eh? :lol:

Mine is Briman224. I don't have CoD. I do my killings in the mean streets of Liberty City. Just ask Sledge.

It says your ID doesn't exist.... you ARE playing on PS3, right? Also, I won't be getting GTA4 anytime soon (I won't repeat my explanation unless you absolutely must know).