Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

Okay, I added you Brian. If you have Rock Band, then great, we could play sometime... hope you like a Medium Guitar/Bass player, Easy Drums player, and a Hard/Expert singer. If not, then great, we can find out what the other is playing that we don't own. Sound good? :lol:

Okay, I added you Brian. If you have Rock Band, then great, we could play sometime... hope you like a Medium Guitar/Bass player, Easy Drums player, and a Hard/Expert singer. If not, then great, we can find out what the other is playing that we don't own. Sound good? :lol:

I only have GTA and recently got Dragonball Z, and I intend to add to that collection with MGS4.

I only have GTA and recently got Dragonball Z, and I intend to add to that collection with MGS4.

That means your "collection" is the exact same size as mine, since all I've got are COD and Rock Band. I can't sit here forever playing on my own (or with strangers who, for some reason, you can't understand what they say unless they yell an expletive)!

I just downloaded Margaritaville, Cheeseburger In Paradise, and Volcano on Rock Band! I didn't even know they were making a Jimmy Buffett bundle but it is awesome. It is even re-recorded and he customized it a little bit. In Volcano it's something like...

"Don't want to land no San Diego.
Don't want to land in no Buzzards Bay.
I want to be a couch potato,
and just play Rock Band every day.
"

:rotfl:

Sledge, we need to get together online and play at one point. Pweety Pwease? Any specific instrument you prefer? Also, I don't have any downloadable songs except for *shudders* Still Alive. :puke:

See my earlier post to know what difficulties I play on.

Now that I've learned a little about playing in Multiplayer mode, Brian doesn't stand a chance. Just ask him about tonight's game and how one sided it was, and then how he demanded a rematch but ran off and hid once I accepted it.

Yeah, that's right. :worship: to me.

Anybody want to play some XBOX360 Rock Band or GH3 or even some Halo 3? My tag is: xXBr0K3nS0uLXx.

I play:

Guitar: Expert
Bass: Expert
Vocals: Expert
Drums: Medium

Anybody want to play some XBOX360 Rock Band or GH3 or even some Halo 3? My tag is: xXBr0K3nS0uLXx.

I play:

Guitar: Expert
Bass: Expert
Vocals: Expert
Drums: Medium

I play all three of those games so we should play some time.
I play:

Guitar hero: expert

Rock Band:
Guitar/Bass: expert
Drums:medium
Vocals: easy ( still working on this.)

My gamertag is biomegaceu

I play'd you everyday since you accepted. Today you just missed my fight with a British adult. Apparently I'm a effing Ma-rone :lol:. Wtf is a yank?:lol:. I got my 360 taking away for today so I'll play you tomorrow.

OU team tac tomorrow:thumbs:

I play'd you everyday since you accepted. Today you just missed my fight with a British adult. Apparently I'm a effing Ma-rone :lol:. Wtf is a yank?:lol:. I got my 360 taking away for today so I'll play you tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't log on right away, but I accepted your request.
Once I get my copy of orange box back from somebody I'll play that too.
I also play COD4 if anybody wants to play.

Woo-Hoo to all!(except for the fight thing and getting your 360 taken away) Speaking of the fight, a Ma-rone is Maroon in some other accent and a yank is a prerogative term for an American person. Biomegaceu, I need some help with the friends like these achievement. That's the only TF2 Achievement I don't have.

Anyone else that owns a 360 that wants to join in, feel free:thumbs:. We need an :eek:u: clan now :lol:.

Last edited: