Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

Gah. I made the second round but got bumped by a guy who went on to the conference finals. I may just get it for Wii. But man, graphics are GOD AWFUL. Some stores are getting NHL in today, going to check my Best Buy soon.

Krusty, anyword on when the GoW2 demo is coming out?

Got NHL 09, played a little bit.

Ranked #81 in the world in the game on my second Gamertag. Will probably move over to my normal one today to see if the success continues.

Damn, I couldn't crack the top 100 in SO's :lol:
100_2087.jpg

Still working on the Creature stage in Spore... takes forever, but adding appendages that somehow make me sing, dance, and charm better makes me ally with other species much more quickly. I also downloaded Trogdor and a cheeseburger (thanks IGN Game Scoop-http://games.ign.com/articles/908/908107p1.html) to my game... I'm going to hunt the cheeseburgers to extinction. :lol: I also messed around for a bit on songs in Rock Band, learning two things:

A. Hard on Drums is still too hard for me
B. Working Man is pretty fun on Hard Guitar, I can't wait to try it out on Expert... it must be awesome.

Multiplayer Beta

Which is basically a demo of the online.

O thx. Yea that would be better.

edit: I'm suspended for a week so I'll play with my friend's squad. Drew, if at any time you want to join the now #10 overall team, just let me know. Winner of the league gets a free trip to Montreal for the All-Star game BTW.

Last edited:
I'll let you know about that. For whatever reason, my XBOX always freezes when I try to join an OTP game which is annoying so I don't know if it would do the same for that. My friend is over right now screwing around online, game is pretty good. The Rangers are my team in the game too which suprises me, I can't use Pittsburgh, their D is awful.

edit: I'm suspended for a week so I'll play with my friend's squad. Drew, if at any time you want to join the now #10 overall team, just let me know. Winner of the league gets a free trip to Montreal for the All-Star game BTW.

From XBL or school?