Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

It's a nicely written blog that you're playing :p, but judging from the first few posts, it doesn't cover everything. You're friend's got a skew towards the 360 (as far as content written, he does ask the opinions of LIVE players, the fact that PS3 didn't get a COD5 beta regardless) and concentrates on World at War and NHL. Correct me if I'm wrong danny.

O0ps I should've put for 360. He briefly covered SW: TFU, and I think he's going to cover GoW 2 and Fallout 3

Just picked up LittleBigPlanet. Neither Gamestop had it, Target was out, Walmart was out, Circuit City was out, and then Best Buy had about 30. Wish I would have gone there first. :bang:

I'm getting bored of playing the same games over and over again, I can't wait until next week when everything starts coming out.

Quantam of Solace...
Gears of War 2...
Call of Duty: World At War...
Need for Speed: Undercover...

God, the next few weeks are going to be filled with games and money dropped left and right.

I'm getting bored of playing the same games over and over again, I can't wait until next week when everything starts coming out.

Quantam of Solace...
Gears of War 2...
Call of Duty: World At War...
Need for Speed: Undercover...

God, the next few weeks are going to be filled with games and money dropped left and right.

Gonna get Fallout 3?

And Peaches, Ralph, from what I've heard, the game is amazing. It looks so good it ALMOST makes me want to buy a PS3. I heard there are like 10 different maps or something released EVERY day.

And Peaches, Ralph, from what I've heard, the game is amazing. It looks so good it ALMOST makes me want to buy a PS3. I heard there are like 10 different maps or something released EVERY day.

Well, it's not so much 10 different maps as it is whatever maps other people create. It's like the next level of Spore as far as created content goes, but I don't know if I will get this. Some will be awesome, some will suck, and the editing tools are supposed to be really good. What else would it take to make you want to get a PS3, danny? I need an OU member that actually goes online at the same time as me to play with. :lol:

Well, it's not so much 10 different maps as it is whatever maps other people create. It's like the next level of Spore as far as created content goes, but I don't know if I will get this. Some will be awesome, some will suck, and the editing tools are supposed to be really good. What else would it take to make you want to get a PS3, danny? I need an OU member that actually goes online at the same time as me to play with. :lol:

A TV in my room, $350, and a pic of Kirby's Mom :)

Fable II truly is a life-taker. Whenever my friends are online, guess what they're playing... yeah.

So not getting that... kind of excited for CoD5. Probably will stick with CoD4 mostly, though. And there's a Quantam of Solace video game coming out? I'll be on the lookout, a game like that would be amazing.

Oh and by the way, more OUers need to send me friend requests over Xbox Live! I have Krusty's... but I think that's it. We need to have an OU gaming session! :lol:

Gamertag: Guitarattict

Last edited:
Let me know how it is Jason, I am so curious about that game.

Same, I want to know if I should pick it up.

It's very, very fun. You'll keep playing the same levels over and over again (because you want to, not have to) wanting to find new things and try different paths. You get special items if you clear a level without dying (if you "die" you restart only a few feet away at the closest check point) which makes it fun to go back after you've beaten a level. You can also find keys to unlock different mini-games. I'd definitely recommend checking it out, and I haven't even checked out the Create part, which is supposed to be the best part.

Fable II truly is a life-taker. Whenever my friends are online, guess what they're playing... yeah.

So not getting that... kind of excited for CoD5. Probably will stick with CoD4 mostly, though. And there's a Quantam of Solace video game coming out? I'll be on the lookout, a game like that would be amazing.

Oh and by the way, more OUers need to send me friend requests over Xbox Live! I have Krusty's... but I think that's it. We need to have an OU gaming session! :lol:

Gamertag: Guitarattict

will send request later. I get out at 1:30 today

Danny, I don't know about the other two, but once my laptop gets fixed, I'll be sure to get you a picture of my mom. :lol: The TV and $350 are up to you, plus I'm pretty sure the cheapest is still $400. What games would you get if you actually got a PS3?

Getting Fallout 3 Today. Got grounded for today so now is the time to get it I guess. I've already played it, and its wicked sick though. I recommend it for people who like action, RPG, FPS, and a great story all in one. Don't get it if you don't like gore though, because there is tonsssss of it. :lol:

I just got Darth Vader for Soul Calibur 4 as a download. I am so happy. I've been waiting for him to be released for mounths.

Aw man, now I can't mock you 360 owners how you don't have Darth Vader anymore! :lol: I hope you didn't get any weapon packs either, because otherwise the company that made Oblivion would try to convince you to get horse armor. :look:

Krusty, what did you do? And does the grounding end before Gears 2, or are you stuck inside when it comes out?