Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

I'm finally getting around to playing Ghost of Tsushima. I started months ago, but I haven't had much time so I didn't even make it out of the prelude portion of the game at that time, so i'm pretty much starting from the beginning.

Been playing a lot of Halo MCC. Currently on Halo 4 campaign, which plays very nice so far. Not gonna lie though, these new enemies aren’t really doing it for me. I kinda miss The Flood, and this is coming from someone who was annoyed by them to fight against.

Also been enjoying a lot of Reach multiplayer. It’s a shame all the content and updates are being focused on Halo 3 multiplayer. Not that it is bad, but I prefer Reach’s multiplayer over 3 (DMR > BR). The customization in that game is amazing and I wish some of the new armor for 3 also came to Reach.

Been playing a lot of Halo MCC. Currently on Halo 4 campaign, which plays very nice so far. Not gonna lie though, these new enemies aren’t really doing it for me. I kinda miss The Flood, and this is coming from someone who was annoyed by them to fight against.

Also been enjoying a lot of Reach multiplayer. It’s a shame all the content and updates are being focused on Halo 3 multiplayer. Not that it is bad, but I prefer Reach’s multiplayer over 3 (DMR > BR). The customization in that game is amazing and I wish some of the new armor for 3 also came to Reach.
Do you think Halo now feels "old"

I just played the campaigns again and just feel they aren't that special any more, story wise Halo 2, 3 and kinda Reach have some cool things going on but overall I feel like Halo is a product of its time and god...I can't stand you can't run until Reach. Like They remade the games without running being added, to me makes the games feel sooooo slow trying to play Halo after Apex feels like insane to me

A little over half way done with RE8, Really great Solid game some of the bosses are too "monster" and action but the overall design and mini bosses are much more horror and I love it

For sure will be my GOTY for now but I doubt by the end it will be but who knows. Its only around 10ish hours so I'd say if you already have something to play to wait for a sale just because it's not the longest game

Been playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. I cannot believe I never heard of this Gem. It's one of the best RPG's I've ever played. I will also be playing Virtua Fighter Ultimate Showdown once it comes out. Hopefully it comes out soon so I can get back into competitive fighting games!

Still working my way through P5 Strikers, hunting with friends in MH Rise, and enjoying NieR Replicant... that's my gaming diet for the month! :thumbsup:

Beat RE8, Recommend it to anyone who like Resident Evil Games for sure want to replay it at some points.

Start Mass Effect One on PS5 and its fun for sure a great deal to get all three games and play them in a kinda remastered way

Beat RE8, Recommend it to anyone who like Resident Evil Games for sure want to replay it at some points.

I'm close to the end (I just got all 4 vials), and I'm loving it. Even my husband, who watched me for a minute, was like "You're brining the demons into this house" lol

So I'm just now getting around to playing BOTW, and I definitely get the hype it generated. The sense of rewarding exploration is phenomenal.

Just finished my first playthrough of RE8:Village last night and I absolutely loved it.

I think it's absolutely brilliant how they basically inserted a bunch of 'classic monsters' into the RE world (vampires, werewolves, the fishman/Dr. Moreau, Dr. Frankenstein) in such a great way. I was really skeptical how they would go about having those show up in this world but the execution was flawless.

I really, really dig the new direction RE has been on since Biohazard and I'm already greedy as hell for the next one, just as I was right after I finished 7. These last two RE games are just amazingly demented and delirious haunted house roller coaster rides in the best way possible.

Playing FFXIV as per usual, at route C/D in my NieR Automata replay and working on Replicant. Plus just hit HR 50 in Monster Hunter Rise.

I usually don't touch many Sci-Fi games, but after my friend got a Mass Effect tattoo on her chest I had to get ME Legendary Edition to see WTF she'd do that for.

It's amazing and I love the first two games. I am about 10 hours into ME3 and can't put it down.

Getting close to the end of P5 Strikers, also slowly practicing and learning Guilty Gear Strive. Giovanna and I-No call to me :grin:

Just picked up (aka downloaded)Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion on Switch. Reminds me of the Legend of Zelda, but not quite as good but way funnier. Recommended. :cheers:

Last edited:
I’m finishing up Spiritfarer before my move. It’s taken me a while because it’s probably the most emotionally heavy game I’ve ever played.

Been playing Undertale for the first time. I love the humor and the characters. I got the PS5 from GameStop today, I spent $800 on a bundle. I don't know how adults can afford this stuff. I'm sitting here in shambles working part-time.

Beat Racket and Clank, really fun. I think it might be the best game in the series but didn't grow up with these games so maybe day one fans will disagree

Also hoping we get a 1/2 game next year like Spiderman/Ghost of Tstumi

I was talking with a friend about how many games we finish each year and the average was around 8 games. What's the amount games you guys/gals complete?

10-12 on Average mainly because I play Apex/Fornite and soon Halo. Those games just sink in sooo much of my time

But on a good year I easily beat over 30 games, if I find games I really like and keep moving