What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa?? | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If it does stay they should put a sign/photo op promoting Howl-O-Scream, and if Santa's House stays up again the same thing but promoting Christmas Town. Use them as opportunities to promote!
Back in the day they used to decorate one of the train tunnels with a HOS billboard and strobe lights

I agree, perhaps some signage is necessary

I would rather see the park reset in the areas viewed by guests

Non-IG thoughts from my visit yesterday:

-Ride ops were MUCH improved this time, though I'm guessing it being a Saturday in December has a lot to do with that.

-Biggest surprise was Kumba running really, really smooth. Like, a completely different ride.

-Goddamn, I forgot how fun bumper cars can be.

-The Christmas decorations was quite nice. Really highlights the "Gardens" aspect, and why I think this park has such an underrated atmosphere.

-On the dining, probs the biggest downside of the day was that Zambia will only allow fries as a side, anything else is upcharge, though the portions themselves are still purty good. I finally tried a Twisted Tails pretzel and it was pretty good, though not the heavenly bliss like I've heard from some. Dessert options very limited--Sultans was closed and Moroccan Delight had too long a line.

Heh, I was there yesterday too.

Biggest surprise was Kumba running really, really smooth. Like, a completely different ride.
Can confirm!

I finally tried a Twisted Tails pretzel and it was pretty good, though not the heavenly bliss like I've heard from some.
Mine was actually quite overcooked, yet still pretty good.

Sultans was closed
Becoming "Coaster Coffee Company" from SeaWorld

Reactions: Darko and shiekra38

-Ride ops were MUCH improved this time, though I'm guessing it being a Saturday in December has a lot to do with that.

-Biggest surprise was Kumba running really, really smooth. Like, a completely different ride.

-The Christmas decorations was quite nice. Really highlights the "Gardens" aspect, and why I think this park has such an underrated atmosphere.

-On the dining, probs the biggest downside of the day was that Zambia will only allow fries as a side, anything else is upcharge, though the portions themselves are still purty good. I finally tried a Twisted Tails pretzel and it was pretty good, though not the heavenly bliss like I've heard from some. Dessert options very limited--Sultans was closed and Moroccan Delight had too long a line.

Noticed ops at BGT were way better than my trips in the summer this past month. Gwazi is still a #$@& show.

Reactions: Darko and shiekra38

At least at SWO, the pretzel place has plummeted in quality and selection when compared to the offerings on opening day.

If it does stay they should put a sign/photo op promoting Howl-O-Scream, and if Santa's House stays up again the same thing but promoting Christmas Town. Use them as opportunities to promote!
Called it--
319684308_10223936365690378_7102256398249421642_n.jpg

Finally...

Also, something weird is going on. No permits in 2022 for a new ride... The only word we have is that they began design on a TreeTop Trails attraction this year, as per a TBRPC source.

Reactions: shiekra38
Finally...

Also, something weird is going on. No permits in 2022 for a new ride... The only word we have is that they began design on a TreeTop Trails attraction this year, as per a TBRPC source.
Are they beginning to design or dusting off an old design?

Walls now up

Gawd I hate it when parks leave things SBNO and put a wall in front of it like we don't see it

Finally...

Oh boy, but why?
Area is unpopular with GP, why even bother? Pour that money into some new shows since Pantopia theater is still empty and Turn it up should be on the chopping block soon.

Oh boy, but why?
Area is unpopular with GP, why even bother? Pour that money into some new shows since Pantopia theater is still empty and Turn it up should be on the chopping block soon.
That area of the park can fit a "Firechaser Express" type attraction easily which would revitalize a dead area of the park

The service roads from BGT and Dollywood oddly line up exactly lol

Untitled-2.jpg

Reactions: Darko