Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 642 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garner Holt's small AAs are amazing! Lumier and Sabastian come to mind. But some of his larger AAs aren't all that impressive.

Lumiere is amazing. When I saw him, it blew me away. His movements are extremely smooth and fluid. One of the best AA figures out there.

Thought I'd post this backside shot of Gringotts Bank show building. Check out how close this apartment complex is to it. Imagine living literally across the street from what could be the greatest theme park attraction in the world?

2e30tnb.jpg

Thought I'd post this backside shot of Gringotts Bank show building. Check out how close this apartment complex is to it. Imagine living literally across the street from what could be the greatest theme park attraction in the world?

2e30tnb.jpg

THE Greatest Attraction features Bill Paxton, and always will. :lol:

It appears catwalks are being added along the HE tracks.

That is correct... we have known that they were to be installed months ago thanks to someone on here (speak up). We even knew the company doing it. They are a steel grid mounted theatrical system that the lights are focused through from above. This way, they don't fall on da peoples should a technician be clumsy.

Thanks for the pics HTF! Appreciated as always.

Does anyone else find it strange that they've not replaced the Movie posters on the construction boards with Harry Potter signs yet? Surely they'd want to hype this thing for those who are not in the loop.

^ The green color is cause by a pre-bonding agent called Perm-A-Barrier WB Primer. It used to prep the DensGlass for the application of the Perm-A-Barrier Wall Membrane.

^ As far as I know the primer is always used under the self adhesive membrane due to the fibrous nature of the DensGlass. I could be wrong though. :wave:

^ Perhaps they don't always use a self adhesive membrane. I am not used to seeing the black... perhaps I have seen tyvek on other instances... something different.

BTW, I was off base implying that densglass does not contain gypsum, it does, but it is mixed with fiberglass fibers. It is beyond me how they make gypsum work in Florida's exterior weather... fiberglass or membrane considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.