Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry-Potter-construction-10-13-20-jpg.jpg

From those small blurry pictures, it is hard to tell if they are sculpting the bricks in place or if they are prefabbed. Has anyone here had eyes-on?

Too, the (what-I-assume) might be the leaky and/or borgin burkes location is very very very tall relative to the other buildings. Why might this be?

Maybe Leaky will have two floors of seating to help with crowds? Kind of like Columbia Harbor House (although that isnt too tall)?

Looks like ride vehicles were being installed last night...courtesy of Orlando Attractions Magazine

1382155_10151872980174330_896774305_n.jpg

This appears to have been taken from the TM parking lot, so it wasn't technically taken from a restricted area...

So I was wrong... no fire breather. I totally forgot about the cars. I was trying to think of things large enough that they would need to hide and those would be it! Cars means testing begins soon, very exciting!

So I was wrong... no fire breather. I totally forgot about the cars. I was trying to think of things large enough that they would need to hide and those would be it! Cars means testing begins soon, very exciting!

Well, the cars have been on site for quite a while testing. Just not inside the building.

I've heard that they've been testing load/unload and maybe some projection effects in one of the soundstages, the one to the right of American Werewolf SS.

Who says they want to hide it?

Remember, Disney's been hyping its mine train cars going through gravity tests...

It would be a change for Uni since in the past they have tried to prevent any kind of construction pics or behind the scene pics. I mean I am all for it and I think it is a good change, but still a change.

Wow, it's hard to believe that they are already testing the cars in Gringotts!

From that blurry pic it looks pretty much like those drawings that were purportedly leaked to ThemeParkInsider a while back. I wonder if the design has changed any since then?

Well, the cars have been on site for quite a while testing. Just not inside the building.
A car/s has indeed been around the ride track. Call it a first small step.

Regarding the Hogwarts trains, they're being seen as free advertising. Management aren't as keen to hide them this time and to let the buzz begin. A definite change of direction. They were certainly clear as day from HRRR to my delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.