Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 301 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this morning... phew... :look:

corrections_zpsfbbd09bc.png

Is this real ?!

Teebs, I'll buy as much painters tape as you want if you'll go in and put it up! :wave:

It is happening next week.

Went and double-checked...mock service is NEXT week. 100%. The quoted post is from one week ago, meaning there has been a 1-week delay after all. However, TM previews are still on-track (supposedly) for right after that.

Went and double-checked...mock service is NEXT week. 100%. The quoted post is from one week ago, meaning there has been a 1-week delay after all. However, TM previews are still on-track (supposedly) for right after that.

This is not what I'm hearing, it's this week.

I could see the walls staying up for softs (as it would be a great way to hide any activity...like let guest in then close it off and no one would know guest are back in DA). I certainly hope softs are coming as I hope to be back in a couple of weeks...if not, I should be there again in SEPT, so no worries for me.

Anyway, there are tons of little things just with the London area, in my opinion, just in what my eyes could see with walls blocking much of my view, I am sure they could still get it opened and have softs and such...I just do not know...but if they keep moving and adjusting stuff, it just leaves more work:

Reactions: natespf
The moment ONE guest is in there...ALL guests will know because it'll be up on Facebook in Twitter before you can say Harry Potter.

I'll pitch in a whole roll of blue painters tape for the Kings Cross light Globe that must be moved!!!!!!! Please if any insiders are here it's the one on the left on the 4 columns at the entrance to Kings Cross. It needs moved to the right so it matches the other 3. Someone post a picture!!!

I'll pitch in a whole roll of blue painters tape for the Kings Cross light Globe that must be moved!!!!!!! Please if any insiders are here it's the one on the left on the 4 columns at the entrance to Kings Cross. It needs moved to the right so it matches the other 3. Someone post a picture!!!

I think that's there now because of the signage below it for the attraction.

I was at the parks today. Unfortunately I don't have a great camera, and my phone does not take quality pictures at all. All I can say is they were definitely working. You could see some workers within netting around the dragon doing something with the beast, and when my boyfriend and I attended Sinbad we got a good view of a couple of construction workers doing their thing on the station. Again, sorry for the lack of pictures! Just hope these are good signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.