Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 323 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get priority for a one way trip. After that, you can wait in line for the other trip, but you do not have priority.

I know the word standby is throwing people off because they are thinking of the standard express and standby lines. Don't think of it that way, HE has no express.

Last night was more crowded then the other nights, and important thing is may only be 600 people but they have a very limited time frame to be there an the ice cream is free. So they all get in line for ice cream around the same time. (They're all excited for the butterbeer soft serve too)

Not true

For mock service everyone gets one free, but they can sample the other flavors. For TM previews it will be at a discounted rate.

No. When was this taken? If it was taken later in the day one of the last few days it's Mock Service. If it was taken earlier in the day last few days or today it's a promo shoot.

It was taken 1 hour ago.

I'll put it this way: No way I'm waiting in the "standbye" line during peak season.

Ugh. I understand that the thing has capacity issues, but the experience is a round trip. I'd totally support one round trip a day, but this is kinda lame.

I know, I know everyone. "Well then don't go during peak season!" Well it isn't always that easy.

Ugh. I understand that the thing has capacity issues, but the experience is a round trip. I'd totally support one round trip a day, but this is kinda lame.

I know, I know everyone. "Well then don't go during peak season!" Well it isn't always that easy.

I think this is probably the best way to do it. The way I look at it is, hit London->Hogwarts first thing in the morning, then go straight back. My guess is less people will be going Hogsmeade->London early on

Testing going on!!! Softs??!

No. Not TM previews either. Lots of folks in many internal departments need to start seeing this stuff before it opens. This will be happening pretty consistently now. Then there probably will be TM previews. After that is when the possibility, based solely on past precedence, that any "soft" openings may occur.

Ah... Time is winding down fast. Exciting things ahead. Can't wait to hear from the first riders of gringotts.

Status
Not open for further replies.