Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 324 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that the rides and parks run so much smoother without express passes. When Disney and then Uni introduced them, it completely killed the line waiting experience and made an exciting wait into a drawl of standing around.

I really hope they don't open express anytime soon.

"It fixes all the negatives I felt about Forbidden Journey" is what one person told me.

Interesting.. The only negatives I felt about FJ were screen based but I understand this one is even more screens than that.

Interesting.. The only negatives I felt about FJ were screen based but I understand this one is even more screens than that.

I have to guess this means more immersion and sensation effects.
The screens on FJ only bothered me at the end with the final two celebration screens because I hated seeing a completely empty set in the foreground with celebrating on what is so obviously a screen. Therefore, I almost think this will be an improvement as we will not have any repeats of that sort.

I have to guess this means more immersion and sensation effects.
The screens on FJ only bothered me at the end with the final two celebration screens because I hated seeing a completely empty set in the foreground with celebrating on what is so obviously a screen. Therefore, I almost think this will be an improvement as we will not have any repeats of that sort.

That final scene probably worked better in 3D.

I'm guessing Gringotts is a more focused experience compared to the "how many iconic locations can we cram into 4 minutes" FJ.

FJ is a fun and thrilling ride, but half of the time I have a hard time following along. Espeically if you aren't familiar with all the "potter language". My wife who has never read the books, or watched the movies came out saying "that was fun, but what just happened?"

image-24.jpg

I hear there are a "ton of people" inside London today. Filming?

FJ is a fun and thrilling ride, but half of the time I have a hard time following along. Espeically if you aren't familiar with all the "potter language". My wife who has never read the books, or watched the movies came out saying "that was fun, but what just happened?"

This.

Someday said that filming is going to be taking place throughout the day and night from June 3-13th so that makes sense!

Thanks for the pics, awhen and TheLastAshen! :thumbs:

Why is Kreacher so tall?

I think we are to assume that he is standing on top of some furniture. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to see Kreacher with the balcony railing in front of the lower part of the window, and if they put him on one of the upper windows, he might be too far away to appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.