Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not counting Monsters: Unchained out yet. This ride system seems to be slightly more innovative, but if they can really nail the beats and mood of Monsters, I'd say it could be in contention for the park's "definitive" E-ticket.
Monsters is definitely going to be absolutely crazy but I mean in terms of bringing in crowds, popularity.

Reactions: uso345
I did notice some of the eticket china rides are now 5 across vs the 4 across from rides like spiderman and transformers previouslly. Are the e tickets at epic universe going to be 5 across?

I did notice some of the eticket china rides are now 5 across vs the 4 across from rides like spiderman and transformers previouslly. Are the e tickets at epic universe going to be 5 across?
The concept art suggests a 14 person vehicle. 6 in the front row, 8 in the back row.

Pretty sure it’s 12 for Ministry, with 6 in front 6 in back.
Looking at this, the guy in the back row in the reddish shirt looks like he is behind the gap in the front row. If they are sitting people all of the way across the back row, like ToT, there'd be 2 more seats in the back row than the front row.

Of course that assumes the concept art is accurate.

Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 12.12.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 12.12.40 AM.png
No Kenan in the ride vehicle so I'd take this concept art with a grain of salt for now. /s

Looking at this, the guy in the back row in the reddish shirt looks like he is behind the gap in the front row. If they are sitting people all of the way across the back row, like ToT, there'd be 2 more seats in the back row than the front row.

View attachment 22685
I think it’s artistic liberty to show all riders… I’m fairly certain actual RVs only hold 12 riders.

Reactions: fryoj
But I still assume that rides will enter in the front on the RV as pictured and not on the side like the traditional SCOOP on IOA Spiderman, Transformers, and USB JW.

I think this genuinely might be a ROTR killer. I also wonder if like ROTR it will be plaqued with frequent technical issues and downtime.

I'm actually kind of shocked at the online reactions (here and other places) to this announcement. I kind of felt like "Potter is over" for so many people between the generation who grew up with Harry being older now and just aging out, and the whole JKR backlash of the past few years, but there seems to be a lot of genuine excitement over this.

I'll admit this was my least anticipated announce since I felt like "yeah, more Potter. I'm sure it will be good, but I just don't care that much anymore", but I was impressed by the "life" in those Paris streets which is not as obvious when you look at the grey/white buildings. They managed to make it feel as alive and interesting as Hogsmeade and Diagon.

I am kind of surprised how many people in the "theme park community" seem to be surprised by the stuff announced since @Alicia has been laying it all out for the whole world for a while now.