Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And the way the upscale quick serve works now with no more ordering at the counter, just order with the app at your table and they deliver, it’s almost “sit down”. I was really impressed when we did this at Three Broomsticks and Captain America Diner. No standing in line, no problem getting passholder or TM discounts, and it felt faster than waiting to order at the counter.

And the way the upscale quick serve works now with no more ordering at the counter, just order with the app at your table and they deliver, it’s almost “sit down”. I was really impressed when we did this at Three Broomsticks and Captain America Diner. No standing in line, no problem getting passholder or TM discounts, and it felt faster than waiting to order at the counter.
Not sure if all locations will be able to do it that way, as it holds tables longer than utilizing the ordering queue, like I bet Toadstool Cafe still uses the queue so tables aren’t sat at until after you order and can be flipped faster. But we shall see!

In the content we saw there where 2 versions of the entrance arch. One with theming on both sides and one with bare theming on the portal side and full theming on the Paris side. I wonder what version we get and if the photo op problem a consideration?
1722623798495.png
1722623698916.png

Reactions: TheCodeMan95