The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 642 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This place was really amazing in person. I must of gotten the chills at least 5 times, it was awesome. We got on FJ in 90 minutes and I was scared ****less many times. Waking up early tomorrow morning for another crazy day.

This place was really amazing in person. I must of gotten the chills at least 5 times, it was awesome. We got on FJ in 90 minutes and I was scared ****less many times. Waking up early tomorrow morning for another crazy day.
Have fun! I got chills when I was there, too. Can't wait to experience it post-GO where I can truly soak it all in.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who got the poop scared out of them on this ride. I have been on 3 separate trips and certain effects still make me jump (badly) every time. I love that ride, oh glad you enjoyed it and I can definitely relate to the chills. Its one of those things you just go holy **** this is awesome.

Ok im most likely gonna be there at 8:30 tommorow... can anyoe give me an idea as to how long im going to wait to get in?

I believe about 2-3 hours. Maybe more because its Saturday. I advise going in the evening. We went tonight and walked in at around 8pm. I don't know how long the wait was for FJ, but Ollivanders was about 20-30 minutes.

I'll finally be making my trip to WWOHP on July 26th to the 28th, and I'll be staying onsite at one of the hotels. I haven't been on the boards in ages (mostly due to dilute the spoiling that I could get from constantly reading them), so forgive me for my next question if it's been answered recently or not.

What can I expect as far as lines when I get there in late July? Will I get early admission to the park because I am staying onsite, or is that privilege long gone for the hotel guests? And what time should I get there if I have to go in at the same time as everyone else?

I'll finally be making my trip to WWOHP on July 26th to the 28th, and I'll be staying onsite at one of the hotels. I haven't been on the boards in ages (mostly due to dilute the spoiling that I could get from constantly reading them), so forgive me for my next question if it's been answered recently or not.

What can I expect as far as lines when I get there in late July? Will I get early admission to the park because I am staying onsite, or is that privilege long gone for the hotel guests? And what time should I get there if I have to go in at the same time as everyone else?

First off, yes, any hotel guest can enter the park at 8 A.M., but reently they've been letting them in a little early.

The past week, waits to get into the island in the morning have ranged from 2-5 hours. Once inside, FJ averages around 120 minutes, FotH at 15-25, DC at 10-20, Ollivander's 1-3 hours, and the shops 40-120 minutes. This is all during the day. There is a slight decrease in the late afternoon/evenings. it's also a bit cooler. If you're prepared for crowds, get there very early, right when they let the hotel guests in. Then you'll have an hour with reasonable crowds until the madness kicks in. Otherwise, go at night. Hogwarts and Hogsmeade are very beautiful at night, anyway.

Have a great trip! I'm very jealous. :p

Last edited:
Thank you! I'm really excited, I'm already planning on what I'm getting, which includes a wand, butterbeer stein, golden snitch, and a large assortment of honeydukes candies. Are they selling extendable ears? I thought they would be, but it seems that they aren't from what I've heard.

Thank you! I'm really excited, I'm already planning on what I'm getting, which includes a wand, butterbeer stein, golden snitch, and a large assortment of honeydukes candies. Are they selling extendable ears? I thought they would be, but it seems that they aren't from what I've heard.

Nope, no news on the EEs. They're also all sold out of pygmy puffs, if you were planning to get one.