The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 644 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The one in the dungeon is the statue of one eyed witch...

Gotcha, gotcha...

Who is this though?

37338_1338676190168_1329030109_30805470_2253222_n.jpg

I was told it's a statue of the First Headmaster of Hogwarts by several of the "students."

Edit From the Harry Potter Wiki: This individual (fl. circa 11th century) was the first Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, as none of the Founders ever held that title.[1]

There was a statue of this individual at Hogwarts Castle.[1]

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/First_Headmaster_of_Hogwarts

Last edited:
Yeah I told ralphoutloud that but since I just joined I couldnt reply with who the statue was....it is the 1st Headmaster though...lol

I'm surprised ScottyInNY hasn't come on here to bash Teebin since he left haha. I'm so excited that I'm under a month til the trip!!

Just got back from a long day at the parks. I was able to enter the island at 2 PM with no line. Forbidden Journey was at 90 minutes all day with Single Riders at about a 10-15 minute wait. Hippogriff ranged from a 10-15 minute wait all day and Dragon Challenge ranged from a 15-20 minute wait. The only shop I saw with a line was Ollivanders but I may have missed a shop or two. All signs of the Grand Opening are long gone and trees have replaced the stage. Here's a picture:

006-1.jpg

I also read a few requests for a picture of the new map cover. I'll post it in a few minutes. :thumbs: