The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 645 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's that new park map cover. Sorry about the quality, I can't get to my scanner right now.

015-1.jpg

Just got back from a quick trip.
Saw Earth Wind and Fire at USF and at about 9:45 went over to IOA.
Single rider backfired on me since I waited about 20 minutes while the regular sign read 15.
Finally got a sport bottle to refill with pear cider (they told me no refills on pumpkin juice) plus a pumpkin tart and treacle fudge to go.
...mmmm pumpkin tart and treacle fudge to go...

That was posted a few days ago. Someone even created a separate thread for it hahahahaha!

I found that the slate review was stupid, but it would be cool if the wizarding world put on some sort of night time show that would possibly include deatheaters having a fight with aurors.

--- Update ---

I am not saying all people who cant fit are fat. I am just saying that some people that know they won't fit because of weight might try to lose some so they can. I am 6'4" 225 and am worried when I go I will not fit. This pisses me off because Universal was pretty inconsiderate about making the seats. They have obviously pissed other people off as well. They should seriously consider making bigger seats. One way to change this is if we, orlando united, band together and write a ton of letters to Universal. This would certainly make them take this seriously and get a move on for the seat sizing.

--- Update ---

this was from a different thread but I think this is a great idea because this kind of thing could be effective.

Frobidden Journey only has a 5 minute wait? Were there lines to get in this morning?

Aggro Circus = 13:00 (next show time) Blutos Barges = 5 mins. Caro-Seuss-el = 5 mins. Cat In The Hat = 5 mins. Dooms Fearfall = 5 mins. Dragon Challenge = 5 mins. Forbidden Journey = 5 mins. Hippogriff = 5 mins. Incredible Hulk = 15 mins. JP River Adv = 5 mins. One Fish = 5 mins. Poseidons Fury = 30 mins. Pteranodon Flyer = 5 mins. Ripsaw Falls = 35 mins. Seuss Show = 11:30 (next show time) Seuss Trolley = 5 mins. Sindbad Show = 12:00 (next show time) Spider-Man = 20 mins. Storm Force = 5 mins.

According to @skubersky, who is currently in the parks, the online wait times are not currently updated. The actual current wait time for FJ is 60 minutes.

Frobidden Journey only has a 5 minute wait? Were there lines to get in this morning?

Aggro Circus = 13:00 (next show time) Blutos Barges = 5 mins. Caro-Seuss-el = 5 mins. Cat In The Hat = 5 mins. Dooms Fearfall = 5 mins. Dragon Challenge = 5 mins. Forbidden Journey = 5 mins. Hippogriff = 5 mins. Incredible Hulk = 15 mins. JP River Adv = 5 mins. One Fish = 5 mins. Poseidons Fury = 30 mins. Pteranodon Flyer = 5 mins. Ripsaw Falls = 35 mins. Seuss Show = 11:30 (next show time) Seuss Trolley = 5 mins. Sindbad Show = 12:00 (next show time) Spider-Man = 20 mins. Storm Force = 5 mins.

It was most likely evaced' , IMO. Then everyone rushes back in line, I'd Say at least.

As much as I love this thread, it's pretty much dead, guys. When are we going to lock this bad boy up and end the 3 year mission that Orlando United has apparently completed?

^ It'll never be locked. There's always going to be something that pops up. The HRRR and Manta threads are still open.

And those are just rides, this is an entire land that will need refurbishments from time to time, and there are always the possibilities of updates/expansions. Plus, people love discussing this land. It's dead because the excitement of opening day is gone, but when winter comes, many more of us are going to go and give reviews here... So no, I don't think it'll be locked.

awwww man, this thread is dead?.. geee, that sucks.

later guys:p see you in the next life! (I mean attraction! something..)

haha WWoHP was so fun! I dressed up in my $200 Gryffindor costume and took pictures with people! It was actually a lot of fun! I was there June 22nd and 23rd.

JW

haha WWoHP was so fun! I dressed up in my $200 Gryffindor costume and took pictures with people! It was actually a lot of fun! I was there June 22nd and 23rd.

JW

Glad you had a great time :) Not gonna lie, I teared up a little bit the minute I first saw the entrance to Hogsmeade. Couldn't believe it was finally open :)