The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 647 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Correct, one of the cast members brings it over from the Hogs Head.

Nope. There is a backstage area behind the cart that has freezers and fridges I guess. They go into the back through a door and bring it out ready to go. I dunno, maybe from the Neep they go to the pub, but from the temp. cart the just go behind the facade.

How long is the wait to get into the Wizarding World around 4 or 5 in the evening? I don't want to wait over 2 hours jut to get into it, and I heard the evenings have a shorter wait. I can't stay past 6 so...any suggestions? Oh, and I'm going at the end of July, so hopefully the line will be shorter! Will weekends versus weekdays matter since it's summer?

Thanks!

How long is the wait to get into the Wizarding World around 4 or 5 in the evening? I don't want to wait over 2 hours jut to get into it, and I heard the evenings have a shorter wait. I can't stay past 6 so...any suggestions? Oh, and I'm going at the end of July, so hopefully the line will be shorter! Will weekends versus weekdays matter since it's summer?

Thanks!

There is no line to get into the area at that time, but unfortunately I can't say the same for the shops or the rides. Weekdays are definitely better days to visit. Have fun! :)

It looks awesome and before he left or took an extended leave of absence Teebin said something about an effect possibly being added to the FJ once the Deathly Hallows comes out. If he is still lurking out there maybe he can comment.

The contract between WB and Universal stated that changes must be made to the island for Deathly Hallows. Whether or not FJ will also be changed is still a mystery to me.

CHANGES or additions?

Additions. Here's the exact quote from an article:
Some additions to Wizarding World are inevitable: Universal's deal with Rowling and Warner Bros. requires the resort to incorporate elements from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the final book in the series, which is to be split into two movies for release later this year and sometime next.

The contract between WB and Universal stated that changes must be made to the island for Deathly Hallows. Whether or not FJ will also be changed is still a mystery to me.

What contract? Where is this contract? Do you or anyone you know have a copy of it that can be scanned and posted here? These contracts regarding the project have been much conjectured about as fact... yet none of you have posted the contracts.

So, I am sure there are directives per the contracts and those filter down. Otherwise, the filters don't have the contracts, only their speculation what the contracts seem to imply. Imply equals "interpretation".

I know, I said I was gone... never have been "gone", just not posting... but it HAS been really boring here.

I have some news regarding a few things: a new theme park in question, a private tour of a mini theme park that I took in recent weeks (private tour without an appointment... even my contacts were shocked I pulled it off), and something else.... but later.

And on another thread...you wondered about the stairway to the roof? Well, there are a few, but that stairway is two things... it is an exit from the grand portrait gallery... door to the left as you leave the gallery to dumbledore's office. It goes down to exit the building backstage behind the JP bathrooms but it also goes up to the roof. If there is a fire, please don't go UP.

EDIT: Apparently BriMan had stated in a later post that the painting of the tracks was postponed or cancelled. I apparently missed reading that post.

Last edited: