Attraction Smells | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Attraction Smells

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My senses must have been numbed by the hurricanes that night, I missed that, which is good I'd say!

I didn't notice any urine smells in there...
I walked through NMOES several times and nothing smelled of any type of bodily fluids. Maybe someone pissed their pants when Sadgasm walked through! :lol:

Ok in the hospital part where there was a heart monitor where Fredy's Face pops up, the hanging things had a scent o' piss.

I remember it in Physcoscareapy near the end, but not in Elm Street. They both used the same soundstage so maybe it was in there. Or in NOES.
Back on topic....
I love the ET and Terminator gun smell.

Oh I totally forgot about the terminator gun smell! I like that one too

I also like the smell of the fog in PotC that Davy Jones' face is in. I always breathe it in really heavy when we pass there.

Here some that come off of my head (Note: some are repeats of what other's said):

E.T's Forest <--- The Best! :)
The old dock / water smell on Jaws
Dr. Doom's Smoke
Kongfrontation's Banana smell
That gas smell on both Jaws an ROTM.
Rotten Flesh & Dead Roses (In some HHN houses)
Stich's Burp Smell

Here some that come off of my head (Note: some are repeats of what other's said):

E.T's Forest <--- The Best! :)
The old dock / water smell on Jaws
Dr. Doom's Smoke
Kongfrontation's Banana smell
That gas smell on both Jaws an ROTM.
Rotten Flesh & Dead Roses (In some HHN houses)
Stich's Burp Smell

Wait, those are your favorite?? :lol:

The Curse Of Physcoscareapy: Maximum Madness. There was a scene where feces was spread all over the wall and all over the place in a house at HHN, i think it was Sweet 16 if im not mistaken, because, PS: Home For The Holidays was 17. They pumped the smell of feces in the room, and ever since, the smell has cursed that studio. But my favorite RIDE smell. Hmm.... I think E.T. cause it just has such a nice aroma.

--- Update ---

I get to smell it all the time. :D The fog we use in the laser tag arena I work at smells just like that fog.

After HHN 20, everything I smelled the rest of the night, and the next morning, smelled like HHN fog, even my Zildjian shirt smelled like it, and the HHN Shirt I bought smelled like it, The smell was weird though.