PYQ Coming to CityWalk | Inside Universal Forums

PYQ Coming to CityWalk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

ReelJustice

V.I.P. Member
Aug 6, 2008
Universal City
There was a building permit filed today with the City of Orlando for CityWalk Space 745J. Any clue what space 745J at CityWalk is? Or if there is anything that can be connected to "PY"?

citywalk745j.jpg

Google tells me this company created an LLC in March:

PYQ-MCO, LLC
UNIVERSAL CITYWALK, 6000 UNIVERSAL BLVD
SUITE 745J
ORLANDO, FL 32819

Edit: That explains "PY" in the Project name.

Edit again: MCO = Orlando. What about PYQ?

Last edited:
There is currently renovations going on next to the Fresh Produce store at Citywalk. Fresh Produce LLC is currently located at suite 745C so not sure if thats the one right next to it or not?

There is currently renovations going on next to the Fresh Produce store at Citywalk. Fresh Produce LLC is currently located at suite 745C so not sure if thats the one right next to it or not?

I would love a map of the resort with everything labeled with their official number names.

Saw this and did some amateur sleuthing. Take with huge grain of salt. looked up the company and it sent me http://www.corporationwiki.com/New-York/Brooklyn/pyq-mco-llc/101205067.aspx, gave me a couple of names. Looked those up with the company name and it gave me a wedding announcement for the two here, http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/31/fashion/weddings/alan-ceppos-frederic-rambaud-weddings.html. The announcement explains that they own a gift company in New York and several stores called Pylones. PY=Pylones?? Maybe? I dunno, just my effort at getting to an answer. could very well be wrong.

Mods: This thread should probably be retitled something like "PYQ Store Coming Soon to CityWalk"

Orlando Theme Park News took some photos of the store's ongoing construction and supports for a new awning appear to be going up.

irMIdUKHLn21l.JPG

iCY99dd1EpisB.JPG

iNsXdYfy53ZLy.JPG

Well, construction workers must have been putting their all into this lately as the exterior looks just about done. The construction walls have come down and the only thing left to do is put the sign up and open the doors.

From @OrlandoInformer

in7vm7evaWTto.jpg

Another look at the storefront thanks to Amusement Pics.

i7osZzQ3NYb5a.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you the great updates BJCool. It looks pretty cool, even though I have no interest in it.

You're quite welcome. I will probably have no interest in it either, but an addition to CityWalk is an addition to Uni as a whole, hence why I keep posting about it. :thumbs:

Essentially it's Uni's answer to the style of products at the TrenD store at Downtown Disney. Think chic, vibrant, quirky type merchandise, mainly geared toward a female demographic. However, PYQ probably wont have any merch with a Uni logo or theme (as far as I know).