Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From @Patrickzfilms:
Couple of houses randomly going down for technical issues including Dead End & Penn and Teller. I guess that's preview night

I know P&T's original issues were simply fire drills, but it sounds like it may still be having other issues. Wonder if it has to do with the effects that guest can activate on other guests. Still no reviews from this house.

-------------------------------------------------------------

And from the OU Twitter:

[HASHTAG]#SilentHill[/HASHTAG] is literally huge.

From @Patrickzfilms:

I know P&T's original issues were simply fire drills, but it sounds like it may still be having other issues. Wonder if it has to do with the effects that guest can activate on other guests. Still no reviews from this house.

I saw one that said it's good but dragged a bit...whatever that means.

I saw one that said it's good but dragged a bit...whatever that means.

Sure it wasn't this one about Bill & Ted?

B&T is pretty good but does dragged a little

- - - Updated - - -

Another negative review for House of Horrors :blank:. From @figment1986:

House of Horrors: Not that good...

Also, from the OU Twitter:

Female Chainsaws are pretty cool. OU approved.

^Gotcha!

From @HHNinPhotos:

So far, the "scarezones" seem REALLY dark. Regardless, The Iniquitus look pretty darn cool.

Long lines (esp at the bars) seem to be the name of the game tonight. "The Walking Dead" was at 90 minutes!

@BehindThrills:

Streets are a great mix this year at @UORHHN Tons of familiar characters, lots of great new ones

Of course mousesteps would rate TWD as a 6/10. They are a disney fansite :p just putting it out there lol

They aren't biased either though. They gave Alice Cooper an 8/10.

And another positive review from the OU twitter:

Classic Monster House is pretty awesome. Lots of good scares. Think DE meets classic monsters.

So which house will be the 1st open for S&S this year. I've been reading that Dead End isnthe house. I could have sworn that Silent Hill was gonna be it...

Cheers!

Marquibiri