Universal To Start New Advertising Campaign | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal To Start New Advertising Campaign

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Spanish language commercial:

[video=youtube;MjLv8KuljYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjLv8KuljYg[/video]

AWESOME!

"Vacations are something precious. This year, don't just get some rest... take advantage of the opportunity to turn the time you spend with your family, into time you spend as a family. In the place where each second that your heart beats, that you're stuck with your mouth open and you get goosebumps... counts. It's your vacation! Don't just take it... live it! Universal Orlando: Vacation like you should!"

After seeing it for like the 20th time its starting to get old.

I totally disagree... I can't get enough of it! :p

Saw the ads for the first time today. Got a good response from my family. They're more visually interesting than the blurry, lens flare, close ups of Disney's recent ads.

Saw it over here the other night in the UK. International, they really do mean it! Last UOR ad I saw here was right around the opening of WWHP, it's nice to see a return to our screens.

I would have to agree. The new campaign is very well made. Most probably because I'm comparing it to the "Year to be here" campaign. "Vacation like you mean it" has more of a cinematic quality to it. Love the slow motion! If anyone noticed, none of the actors say anything and allow the narrator to take over - and I really liked this. Hated the actors that talked straight into the camera in the Year to be Here campaign. Overall, it's one of my favorite theme park ads to date. Also exceeds Disney's attempt at nostalgia with their "There's something for everyone in the family (Yes, even grandma) at Disney World!" campaign. Haha The "Some Families" campaign I suppose would be the official title. Anyways, I hope to this new campaign grows throughout 2013.

Last edited:
No. This commercial is literally always on. Commercials don't usually bother me, but it gets annoying when you see it literally every commercial break.

Haha I guess they really want to get their point across. I wonder how much they're paying for all this air time. I would imagine that they pay very little, if anything on NBC, USA Network, E! ...But it looks like it's costing them a pretty penny on all remaining channels that aren't in association with NBC Universal Media.

I've seen it air a bunch of times already on ABC and ABC Family. Practically comes on every third commercial break of whatever's on.

DRINK LIKE YOU MEAN IT!

drunk-guy-at-the-corridor.jpg

Last edited:

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts