Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Construction

The photo-op across from Horror Make Up has been removed, more than likely for Rock the Universe but could also maybe for HHN? The bus stop in NY also seems to have been removed. Photos courtesy of Designing the Fear..

1151006_609437362434495_1365205096_n.jpg

66795_609437345767830_1786764743_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.565790730132492.1073741851.170325193012383&type=1

for a minute got excited about moving the photo op but just double checked on map for rock the universe and the hollywood stage is going there :'(

The bus stop is most definitely for Horror Nights, but the photo op removal is to accommodate a stage for RTU.

I'm guessing that's where the tank may go. It's out of the beating path, won't cause crowds to walk around it... the elevated sidewalk will go under the middle of it.

I'm guessing that's where the tank may go. It's out of the beating path, won't cause crowds to walk around it... the elevated sidewalk will go under the middle of it.

They fit a full-sized tank (among other elaborate, huge set pieces) all on the narrow Shrek Alley back in 09... I'm sure they'll stick it wherever they decide to and can make it work. That's not a bad idea for a location, though.

Explorer, when are you gonna learn that you can't post the backstage photos on here? (Or link to them? Or comprehend that it's trespassing and not okay?)

Explorer, when are you gonna learn that you can't post the backstage photos on here? (Or link to them? Or comprehend that it's trespassing and not okay?)
I asked the person who took the pic and it was taken legally by a worker on a public service road so no harm no foul :) If the pic is taken off the link should be perfectly fine! How else will we see any cool construction pics??

There is a new email from Legendary Truth that discusses Resident Evil :
The original sketches in the Codex Phasma Phasmatis' are of a unique design that can best be described as an elegant fusion of an abbey, sanctuary, library study hall and underground labyrinth of archive vaults.

It is said to have been divinely inspired by creative drives of equal weight; architectural perfection and spiritual purity to be housed in a monastic arrangement of buildings, cloisters and subterranean chambers. And it inspired a devoted collaboration by its subsequent owners...

Stand by to learn more…

I asked the person who took the pic and it was taken legally by a worker on a public service road so no harm no foul :) If the pic is taken off the link should be perfectly fine! How else will we see any cool construction pics??
No. Sure, workers can take pictures backstage... if they want to risk getting fired. If that picture gets traced back to the worker, they will be fired on the spot. It is explained in heavy detail during orientation that backstage photos are not allowed at all, even if it's just taking photos with a co-worker friend.

No. Sure, workers can take pictures backstage... if they want to risk getting fired. If that picture gets traced back to the worker, they will be fired on the spot. It is explained in heavy detail during orientation that backstage photos are not allowed at all, even if it's just taking photos with a co-worker friend.

uh and did'nt he just basically give the Facebook link of that guys photo???? :doh: