The Old KidZone Thread | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old KidZone Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox has plans for both of those franchises elsewhere, so I'd doubt it.
Yes they have PROPOSED plans that I know of only in Miami, Fl at the Zoo Miami park.. the county is still to make a decision and while a native and resident of the area i hope the do bring this proposal to life as it will give options other than the beach and nightlife i for some reason find it too good to be true and think there's a HIGH probability it does not get approved (due to past EXCELLENT proposal by theme park giants around the same area of this proposal getting denied due to budgets) as i mentioned in another thread, if it does not get approved it would be interesting to see what 21st century fox chooses to do. speaking of the general area i think these two properties would be beyond excellent for universal with many immersive land options and a wide range to guest however i must contradict myself and mention i don't think these two properties will even come close to showing in universal although it has a tiny window of chance.. at the end of the day Money talks and people in this forum forget that saying that speaks loudly for itself.

- - - Updated - - -

South Park is family neutral....

And if not that there is always...
dun dun dun

DC COMICS!!!!

I don't see South Park fitting into a family or kid friendly area it would be like Family guy (dont see that as an option) but i dont doubt as anything is possible.... and as i mentioned on another thread similar to this thread (when speaking of general area) i will continue to throw my weight towards DC it sounds like to me the all around major area that would blow peoples minds... legendary films deal could help as they have created many movies for the DC series. (Just saying)

http://www.comics101.com/guestlecturer//?mode=project&action=view&project=Guest%20Lecturer&chapter=82

also as another forum member posted the above link is the proposal for what is in modern day Marvel Island.. could universal be digging up through old idea to add a new twist to them? and make them options? i know DC seems to many WAY out of the options.. but what kid doesnt love batman or super man and who knows maybe there's cat woman and wonder woman.. Universal creative would kick Six Flags themeing in the A$$

I don't see South Park fitting into a family or kid friendly area it would be like Family guy (dont see that as an option) but i dont doubt as anything is possible.... and as i mentioned on another thread similar to this thread (when speaking of general area) i will continue to throw my weight towards DC it sounds like to me the all around major area that would blow peoples minds... legendary films deal could help as they have created many movies for the DC series. (Just saying)

http://www.comics101.com/guestlecturer//?mode=project&action=view&project=Guest Lecturer&chapter=82

also as another forum member posted the above link is the proposal for what is in modern day Marvel Island.. could universal be digging up through old idea to add a new twist to them? and make them options? i know DC seems to many WAY out of the options.. but what kid doesnt love batman or super man and who knows maybe there's cat woman and wonder woman.. Universal creative would kick Six Flags themeing in the A$$

ah, that comment wasnt meant to have a serious reply... lol

South Park is NOT meant for kids. It'll never happen at a family theme park like UOR.
You're probably right. I cant lie. I'd like to see a South Park Attraction.

I'd probably like the Simpsons Land if it were a ride I could actually go on. That entire land is useless to a person like myself though so I tend to bypass that entire area.

South Park is NOT meant for kids. It'll never happen at a family theme park like UOR.

Yes it is... the main characters re kids... how can you say its not for kids?

- - - Updated - - -

People are taking this "South Park" comment far too seriously. Trey and Matt would never let something like that even exist.

Trey and Matt not allowing something like this to happen... which is debatable... is not the reason why people shouldn't take the comment too seriously... lol

Yes it is... the main characters re kids... how can you say its not for kids?

Not sure if you're serious or joking around...but if you're serious, have you ever watched an episode of South Park? It's rated TV-MA for a reason. The movie is in the Guinness World Record books for having the most profanity in an animated film.

Status
Not open for further replies.