Project 727 | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Project 727

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Epcot has more attractions with screens than USF and IOA combined!

Me and my friend actually came to that realization recently. :lol: Not just Epcot but how many of Disney's attractions in the past decade heavily use screens. If they would build more attractions more often, there would surely be more.

I can't imagine Frozen Ever After will be that screen reliant. That'd be like calling RSR screen reliant because of the one spray paint scene.

Poor Jimmy...

241349.jpg

Reactions: Ryan
I just don't personally care for the false facade Fallon's puts on. And I personally like Colbert a lot more.

It's all a matter of opinion though.
Oh I get you, I thought it was something to do with the Photo Teebin posted lol

Jimmy's impressions are hysterical. His Neil Young is fantastic.

So, is this going to be all in his head? Like that WOL attraction, but on an extreme Soaring platform?

Last edited:
Nobody knows, it was a rumor printed by the same website who said Universal was getting a third park based on video games... so hopefully, no.

And man, Colbert can't come soon enough.

I just don't personally care for the false facade Fallon's puts on. And I personally like Colbert a lot more.

It's all a matter of opinion though.

I was lucky enough to have attended one of the live Tonight Show tapings they had in Orlando, and in between segments he was nothing but gracious and professional, interacting with the audience and expressing seemingly very genuine gratitude for the warm and enthusiastic reception they received from their Orlando guests and helping to make their show there a big success. I don't know if there's rumors that he's a jerk in "real life" or something, but if so he is at least professional enough and enough of a good actor to not let that show at all while he's off-camera.

I was lucky enough to have attended one of the live Tonight Show tapings they had in Orlando, and in between segments he was nothing but gracious and professional, interacting with the audience and expressing seemingly very genuine gratitude for the warm and enthusiastic reception they received from their Orlando guests and helping to make their show there a big success. I don't know if there's rumors that he's a jerk in "real life" or something, but if so he is at least professional enough and enough of a good actor to not let that show at all while he's off-camera.

Agreed. I get that Fallon's humor isn't for everyone. I find him mildly entertaining, but I don't get the fake.

Reactions: Blue, Ryan and *Q*
Status
Not open for further replies.