Next Attraction To Go? | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Next Attraction To Go?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is Nov 1st the hard date? Or could it be generic "after HHH" and last until late November/Early December?

Personally, I see waiting until January considering the fact that they will lose some space near that area with Disaster closing. I'm not sure how long it will take for Fallon, so I'm not saying that will happen, but part of me thinks holding off is smart during the Holiday season since Twister is such a people-eater. Only time will tell though.

The rumor that Twister is closing has been circulating for a while now, and was *allegedly* supposed to close after HHN LAST year, and it still stands. I wouldn't count on Twister leaving any time soon, but I could be wrong, I just can't imagine having 2 attractions down at the same time, along with the Hulk rehab in IOA.

The rumor that Twister is closing has been circulating for a while now, and was *allegedly* supposed to close after HHN LAST year, and it still stands. I wouldn't count on Twister leaving any time soon, but I could be wrong, I just can't imagine having 2 attractions down at the same time, along with the Hulk rehab in IOA.

Permits have already been out for a while for Project 727 which is the Twister replacement. It's coming for sure.

Universal has added so much capacity the past few years that it really shouldn't matter much.

Isn't a Jimmy Fallon Experience attraction replacing Twister? It had a huge crowd capacity, and a low wait time on the busiest of days. Also, I think they toned down the effects over the years..I remember it being more intense than my last experience in March.

It's amazing when you think about the last 7-8 years and the transformation that's taken place at the park.
BTTF -> Simpsons Ride/ Springfield
Jimmy Neutron -> Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
Transformers
Jaws/Amity -> Diagon Alley
Twister -> Jimmy Fallon's Wild Ride
Disaster/Beatlejuice -> Fast & Furious

By process of elimination we're left with:
ET
Terminator 2-D
Shrek
MIB
Mummy

I really would expect after Fallon and Furious have opened that either Terminator and/or Shrek go away. ET is untouchable and MIB/Mummy still draw the crowds.

It's amazing when you think about the last 7-8 years and the transformation that's taken place at the park.
BTTF -> Simpsons Ride/ Springfield
Jimmy Neutron -> Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
Transformers
Jaws/Amity -> Diagon Alley
Twister -> Jimmy Fallon's Wild Ride
Disaster/Beatlejuice -> Fast & Furious

By process of elimination we're left with:
ET
Terminator 2-D
Shrek
MIB
Mummy

I really would expect after Fallon and Furious have opened that either Terminator and/or Shrek go away. ET is untouchable and MIB/Mummy still draw the crowds.

Yeah, I don't see ET or Mummy going anywhere for a very longtime. I think that MIB could be on the block one day IF it becomes a part of a new Sci-Fi land like Star Trek. Terminator and Shrek's days are numbered but they may still be around for a few years.

Reactions: JumpingJackFlash
I hope they build out the plot next to MIB before replacing more attractions, especially Mummy. That's my favorite ride in all of Universal, second only to Everest at DAK.

That plot could potentially add 2-3 more E-tickets in addition to some other attractions.

That plot could potentially add 2-3 more E-tickets in addition to some other attractions.

I think people need to seriously temper their expectations when it comes to this area. UOR still needs some amount of backstage storage and staging inside the resort, and this is about the only place remaining. Not to mention the fact that it houses 2 houses for HHN.