Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah I think the shortened time frame from RTU to HHN may be a factor. I would at the very least expect maybe a few small additions to the ground level.

What are crowds usually like on the first Thursday (September 24th this year)? Light enough that lines won't be too bad without an express pass or an express pass is definitely needed?
Probably answered already, (i am a day or so behind) we always go on this day for the last 6 years... It used to be easy and no fast pass was needed. We got fast passes 4 years ago and only used them for 6 of the 8 houses, the year after we used them on all 8, and was able to do 6 of 8 at least twice. Last year we did not have fast passes... We walked into TWD as the line closed for the night and still had a 90 minute wait... No houses were done twice last year.. This year we are doing the RIP tour, because even the express lines were 30-45 minutes.

Got two questions, we're going to try to do the opening Scaramonies this year, what time do they generally start? We've tried to make it a few times but pesky work and ticket pickups generally get in our way.

What do you all thing the best pathing would be for this year? I was thinking the normal counter clockwise, but looking more at the map I almost feel starting at FvJ and then working the sound stages then going the standard counter clockwise. We have express so its not a huge deal, but I'm trying to keep in mind light bleed/un-adjusted vision along with crowd.

Per the map (C,D,B,A,I,H,G,F,O,E)

Reactions: Cole
Some Questions I read somewhere park app would have house wait times just updated it yesterday and I do not see HHN ? will it only show when onsite ? or will it come up few minutes before the nights it is open?

If you want to be front of the crowd at the turnstiles be at the arches at 5. Around 5.30 they start metal detecting and at 6 is the opening scaremonies and the you get in when thats done. Some of the busier nights they forced people to make a right and head through hollywood to force people to the tents. However since Walking dead is there I wonder what they will do.

Nice! One more question, has anyone ever used this? Apparently IOA has a crossover area somewhere in the park that leads you straight to USF after 6:00pm. If someone has, could you say where exactly this is?

IMG_1054.JPG

Nice! One more question, has anyone ever used this? Apparently IOA has a crossover area somewhere in the park that leads you straight to USF after 6:00pm. If someone has, could you say where exactly this is?

IMG_1054.JPG

I have. When I did it, it was located at the Seuss backstage exit, next to Circus McGurkus.