Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 243 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They are prerecorded episodes. Shouldn't be too hard to click "upload"
Some shows also has mid-season finales. When you think of it, MythExplorer has post production work.

So, having a break can possibly get people in a bit of suspense so for when it returns for the second half, even if its an promotional piece for RoK.

Not to mention I'm willing to bet they're timing them out to when they're going to announce the opening date

I'm sure they could upload them all now, in fact I'd be willing to bet that the next episode is already uploaded, just hidden.

The last thing they want to do is have all the episodes out with the hype in full swing and run into a delay.

Reactions: Ryno27
The pic in the link looks an awful lot like the first scene after we enter the gates. I thought the ride wasn't going to have ties to the film?

Behind the Thrills | First look at Kong: Skull Island film bares little resemblance to new Universal attraction

This decemeber we argued with BTT. They were saying that Kong was delayed and was being retooled to relate to the film. "Well it's a rumor!" they exclaimed. Now they're CONFUSED AND SHOCKED what we've been telling them was true. Dear lord.

Same group who propagated the "B&M isn't doing the Hulk".

This decemeber we argued with BTT. They were saying that Kong was delayed and was being retooled to relate to the film. "Well it's a rumor!" they exclaimed. Now they're CONFUSED AND SHOCKED what we've been telling them was true. Dear lord.

As I said in another thread, short of OU and a couple of other sites, it seems like the theme park genre internet sites are composed of a lot of BS disguised as insider information. I have little respect for most of them. OU is an island in that dark sea. My opinion, of course. :)

Take your time and experience the ambiance. :cheers:

Exactly, it's nice to be able to relax and enjoy a good theme park, rather than scrambling from line to line trying to cram everything in. We spent a week in WDW a few years ago, and that was perfect. We just strolled around at our leisure, and came back to rides the next day if the lines were more than 10 minutes. We are staying in one of the Universal Hotels, so the early access will be nice to see some of the HP stuff before the crowds get too big.

Although I've already seen most of the rides on Youtube, not thinking I'd actually ever get to go to Universal, no grainy and dim YouTube recording ever compares to the experience of the real thing. All that said, should I be lucky enough to see softs (probably not, but hey, I can dream), you won't get any spoilers from me. :)

On the topic of the Yeti, even just static with strobe lights (as I saw it), it was still very intimidating. It must have been terrifying to see in full motion. On the flipside, the Dinosaur ride was snoozeville for me, despite having equally massive AA. Not sure why that is. Maybe the speed factor being on a roller coaster?

Reactions: Mad Dog
Exactly, it's nice to be able to relax and enjoy a good theme park, rather than scrambling from line to line trying to cram everything in. We spent a week in WDW a few years ago, and that was perfect. We just strolled around at our leisure, and came back to rides the next day if the lines were more than 10 minutes. We are staying in one of the Universal Hotels, so the early access will be nice to see some of the HP stuff before the crowds get too big.

Although I've already seen most of the rides on Youtube, not thinking I'd actually ever get to go to Universal, no grainy and dim YouTube recording ever compares to the experience of the real thing. All that said, should I be lucky enough to see softs (probably not, but hey, I can dream), you won't get any spoilers from me. :)

On the topic of the Yeti, even just static with strobe lights (as I saw it), it was still very intimidating. It must have been terrifying to see in full motion. On the flipside, the Dinosaur ride was snoozeville for me, despite having equally massive AA. Not sure why that is. Maybe the speed factor being on a roller coaster?
You'll love Universal. The attractions are so very much better than the You Tube stuff. And Universal really has the queues down pat. Some of them are as good as the rides themselves. I especially love the queues for FJ, Gringotts, Mummy, ET, & Simpsons, ....and MIB, Transformers, Spider Man, Poseidon's Fury are pretty decent too. One of the best kept secrets in the park is Camp Jurassic. That's just the tip of the iceberg. And once you experience the immersion of Diagon & Hogsmeade, you'll always want to keep coming back. Staying on site is the key though. Relax & tour at your leisure. No hurry, no planning needed. Play at the hotel pools in the afternoons when Florida gets really hot, humid & uncomfortable. Have fun & have a great trip.

On Everest it feels like you're about to collide with the yeti, until you dip down, which makes it a bit more intimidating IMO. Also Dinosaur is just a lame ride IMO, half of it is just being thrown around in the dark with annoyingly loud sound effects. It's not very effective.

Reactions: Ryan

They got a bunch wrong. The new movie is a prequel of sorts to Godzilla (Godzilla vs. Kong is the ultimate goal) and has nothing to do with Jackson's film. Legendary Entertainment also had nothing to do with Jackson's Kong.