Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 239 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why don't you all Google what the old queue looked like and take a walk through the new one and say it hasn't been upgraded. Clearly from the concept art that everyone seems to be ignoring it would always have the same layout.

It looks like a real place now, with real effects. But sure, it's been almost a year and people forgot it used to look like this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...ncredible_Hulk_at_Islands_of_Adventure_06.jpg

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

The story is explained before load. It's right there on the screens. Hell you even get She-Hulk.

Wow, based on those photos, people who say it hasn't been completely redesigned are NUTS!!!

I wonder if there's any chance we'll be seeing some on ride theming in the back section.... The tank from disaster is free to use again haha

Reactions: Joel
lol Hulk's them has always reminded me of Nickelodeon. I mean it's just the colours which is inevitable, but still. The theme looks good. I've heard mixed thoughts on the track refurb, so I'm just hoping B&M did a good job. Can't wait to ride next year.

from @DragonSlayer..
Looks like the lifespan is about 20-25 years.

The Vortex, the first B&M, was built 25 years ago and is still in operation

terrible, terrible, terrible ride. I will never forgive myself for riding that abomination. So much neck banging.

As for the photos of Hulk's queue. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I still love the front entrance with Hulk holding the car.

Did Hulk 3 times this morning, after it was officially opened. Queue is nice, it is not super special, but for much better than what it was before. Ride is slightly more smooth. Back part of the ride is a desert landscape, it is ok. Launch is a ok, could have been better, though it is incredible from the outside. Music adds a nice though.

Any idea how the speakers/headlights re-charge? im guessing some kind of charging (magnetic or wireless) is built into the side of the load platform?

I'm sorry. I'm really sick of the headbanging comments. I've rode it like 10 times now and have sat in the front, middle and back. I have never once experienced anything remotely close to a head bang on this new version. What do you people ride it like a passive rag doll? It's a roller coaster! You have to ride it like it's a bad a$$ peice of machinery. Keep your head mildly pressed back into the head rest, lean a little into the turns, and anticipate the next element. I've never had any of the issues people are describing. This version is NOTICEABLY SMOOTHER, than the old version. That's a fact!