Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 243 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh man, questions like would you enjoy a wearable pass. And this totally horrible question about if you would want to book a fast ride on rides exactly like disney does. Another cool question was if you would use lockers with charging stations inside of them.

1.) Would you Enjoy a Wearable pass? That depends (And i'm thinking if it ever has any impact on USH and it's FOTL..)
2.) Would you want to book an Express ride on the attractions like Disney? No.
3.) Would you use lockers with Charging Stations inside of them? YES. IF THERE IS ANYTHING TO ADD, THIS IS IT FOR EVERY UNIVERSAL RESORT.

Reactions: Mike S
1.) Would you Enjoy a Wearable pass? That depends (And i'm thinking if it ever has any impact on USH and it's FOTL..)
3.) Would you use lockers with Charging Stations inside of them? YES. IF THERE IS ANYTHING TO ADD, THIS IS IT FOR EVERY UNIVERSAL RESORT.
I would pretty much use anything with a free charging station inside

My answers were the same, I even told the survey staff to never allow them to start booking express rides.

Yeah, just received a non confidential survey from Universal on some of those same subjects relating to mobile devises. Yes, there were questions about reserving rides like a Disney fastpass system. My unsolicitated advice for Universal; Don't do it. Don't f _ _ k up a great park and system by copying what the rat is doing up the street. "IF IT AIN"T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT". Next thing we'll be getting surveys on whether we want more double wide strollers and electric scooters clogging the park walkways.

Yeah, just received a non confidential survey from Universal on some of those same subjects relating to mobile devises. Yes, there were questions about reserving rides like a Disney fastpass system. My unsolicitated advice for Universal; Don't do it. Don't f _ _ k up a great park and system by copying what the rat is doing up the street. "IF IT AIN"T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT". Next thing we'll be getting surveys on whether we want more double wide strollers and electric scooters clogging the park walkways.
I like Universal's vision of creating amazing (not to be missed) queue experiences attached to rides with amazing capacity...still though, people like to feel special..

I like Universal's vision of creating amazing (not to be missed) queue experiences attached to rides with amazing capacity...still though, people like to feel special..
The queue's are sometimes as good, if not better, than the rides themselves. The system works really well right now. I'd hate for them to mess with it. WDW is a mess with all that pre planning junk. No rest & relaxation up there. Vacations are best when you can do what you want, when you want, and change all your plan's on a whim or as conditions present themselves.

The queue's are sometimes as good, if not better, than the rides themselves. The system works really well right now. I'd hate for them to mess with it. WDW is a mess with all that pre planning junk. No rest & relaxation up there. Vacations are best when you can do what you want, when you want, and change all your plan's on a whim or as conditions present themselves.

There is a lot right with MM+ though. If they take the good of the program, it'd be a huge improvement from the current system.

So everyone, count your blessings.... make up your own story if you need one that bad.

Exactly. At the end of the day, the coaster is better and smoother with onboard sound. The queue has been updated. Story only goes so far when you're going to be launched upwards and then into seven loops. It's just such a beautiful coaster and an integral part of the park and lagoon.

I worry about losing the express pass option. If Hulk or kong only have prescheduled fast passes i personally would be less likely to visit

Reactions: Joel and Mad Dog
There is a lot right with MM+ though. If they take the good of the program, it'd be a huge improvement from the current system.

Just one more off topic

I like that they allow you to purchase express. If you want to go to the front then you pay otherwise you wait. Look what FP+ has done to wait times down the street. This is Universal, they don't have to be inclusive to everyone (Horror show) so if they are upfront about the cost I am OK with that.

Now :topic:

I feel like I get much more of a relaxing time using MM+ than before...

Reactions: IzzyB