Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it's obvious that the first pit is the rising truck and after that the double sided pit is 360. So far I don't have too much confidence in different show scenes from Hollywood. Meh.

So I go that backwards? The rising truck is on the right and the elongated pit in the middle is the 360?

Reactions: Mike S
I think it's obvious that the first pit is the rising truck and after that the double sided pit is 360. So far I don't have too much confidence in different show scenes from Hollywood. Meh.

I will point out that far right interior of the vertical structure will be extended further eastward and is/was will be a long room scene. I have no idea what it will amount to.

Reactions: Mike S and Joel
Quick question in regards to motion bases.. when the RV comes to a stop on the base, does something grab onto the bottom of the RV to keep it from moving? or does the RV just stay stationary and hope the thing doesn't slide around?

Maybe the large structure rising will have a giant AA of "The Rock" waving to his fans with one hand and a bottle of Jim Beam in the other. ;):dance::lol:

LEAKED
giphy.gif

Are there any pictures floating around out there of Hollywood's version at a similar(ish) stage of construction? I get a feeling they wouldn't look terribly different from what we're seeing here.

Could this go down as one of the laziest attractions built during our new Golden Era of Universal? I know it's a big construction project, but still...

Is there any reason why they used so much land for this? Even the construction pictures seem to show half of the lot being empty

It is far from finished. More vertical is coming. The queue almost takes up more room than the ride.

BTW the talk of a deep basement really threw me. As it turns out, the deep parts were only the rising truck and perhaps the 360 screen trenches. There will not be any basement maintenance area now that we have the chopper shot. This hasn't changed since its inception.

This is the Avatar of Universal Orlando Resort.

Reactions: Joel and JoeCamel
It is far from finished. More vertical is coming. The queue almost takes up more room than the ride.

BTW the talk of a deep basement really threw me. As it turns out, the deep parts were only the rising truck and perhaps the 360 screen trenches. There will not be any basement maintenance area now that we have the chopper shot. This hasn't changed since its inception.

This is the Toy Story Land of Universal Orlando Resort.
FTFY

Reactions: belloq87