Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 111 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If the insider reports are true, some kind of variation of this...

SIROK-Vehicle-Spec-Sheet-1.jpg
A-cable-car-on-top-of-Hyde-Street-in-San-Francisco-California.jpg

Currently marathoning these movies in anticipation of enjoying the ride more when it opens and to join in with the speculation talk, after swerving off them for so long in the belief that they REALLY wouldn't be my sort of thing.
There's some pretty dubious and cringy stuff in the first 4, but 5 and 6 were actually really fun movies, very different in tone and execution than the others. Kinda felt more like James Bond movies with the odd flying Vin Diesel occasionally ;)
On to 7 next!

Currently marathoning these movies in anticipation of enjoying the ride more when it opens and to join in with the speculation talk, after swerving off them for so long in the belief that they REALLY wouldn't be my sort of thing.
There's some pretty dubious and cringy stuff in the first 4, but 5 and 6 were actually really fun movies, very different in tone and execution than the others. Kinda felt more like James Bond movies with the odd flying Vin Diesel occasionally ;)
On to 7 next!
I did the same thing a while back when I first heard the announcement. Was not much on the first few but they got better as it went on.

I did the same thing a while back when I first heard the announcement. Was not much on the first few but they got better as it went on.

It's been quite fun to use my imagination along the way for ride ideas, as well as quite depressing i guess lol. Even though I now accept that the ride will probably just be a souped-up version of the POV in Hollywood I've watched on YouTube, there are literally 10 better scenes to recreate that would be more fun rides. Even a race through the Mexico/USA border caves from 4 as an indoor dark ride could be immense and feel exciting & dangerous without the need for long stretches of track to reach real life high speeds.

On to 7 next!

Oh karp you drank the Kool Aid :eek: :jaw:

Reactions: Mike S