Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 109 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I agree.

Like it or not, Supercharged is going to get a lot more foot traffic in that area, much more than when Disaster and Beetlejuice layed there. It's an insanely popular franchise, that has grown very much within several markets. In my opinion; while it may not be the best thing on property, I wouldn't be a damned bit shocked that it's a bit more well visited than Disaster.
Once the kinks are worked out of this ride is going to have much more capacity than disaster, if for no other reason that it will be up and running all the time. Disaster was down so much it just drove people away from that area.

If the insider reports are true, some kind of variation of this...

SIROK-Vehicle-Spec-Sheet-1.jpg

Something like this then?

nos kong.jpg

And I get that, but let me put it at this.

It may not have the best story, and it may be the Transformers situation all over again; but there are far better projects in the horizon that the fans will be happy about. This attraction, is not for the fans. It's for the General Public; and that is what they're going to be reaching for, because F&F is a huge IP for Universal.

It will probably make the fans angry, because it took away Disaster and Beetlejuice, but considering all the rumors of SLoP and Nintendo; those projects should be things that fans look forward too a lot more than this. And while I did find Supercharged at USH to be tolerable; I think you guys (and Beijing) will be getting the much better experience overall. So yes, while I am hopeful on Supercharged being better for you guys; I think we are looking at the wrong projects to be excited about for the next few years.
That is what I have been thinking/saying all along, this attraction is not meant as a flagship, it is really just filler.