Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm legitimately more excited for Toy Story Land than I am F&F at this point. I prefer Toy Story over Fast and Furious as a franchise and attraction-wise... well, DHS doesn't really have any flat rides for families, so it'll offer something new. F&F is... you know... :thumbsdown:

I'm legitimately more excited for Toy Story Land than I am F&F at this point. I prefer Toy Story over Fast and Furious as a franchise and attraction-wise... well, DHS doesn't really have any flat rides for families, so it'll offer something new. F&F is... you know... :thumbsdown:
According to @Disneyhead the Slinky coaster might have been cut even further.

Jimmy Fallon is looking more and more promising than either of these projects :thumbsdown:

Thank god for Avatar and Volcano Bay.

Any remote hope this might have changed is now gone.
Called it:
Based on how Kong is set up for me it's easy to imagine that F&F could end up exactly like what's in Hollywood. Just replace the scenes with Kate in Kong with the party and rising truck scenes from F&F. With that in my mind, I don't like it. If it's different from that and I'm way off base, great.
After watching a F&F Hollywood video last night I realized those two scenes actually happen in the same spot with the actual first scene being entering the warehouse. How exciting :bored:

The ride does have its fans though based on the comments even though it's still skewed mostly negative.

maybe Universal will take the comments into consideration with improving the ride mechanic, and the 360 screens to fit the vehicle better so they're not so short?

i'm trying my best to be positive, i really am

Reactions: Joel
Any idea how much the big D gets from the Chevy sponsorship of Test Track?

...any bets on what manufacturer is involved with this glorified auto showroom? I wouldn't think Chrysler Fiat has the money to spend. With the queue being so large, I just can't see UO making a walkthrough commercial without some kind of sponsorship.

maybe Universal will take the comments into consideration with improving the ride mechanic, and the 360 screens to fit the vehicle better so they're not so short?

i'm trying my best to be positive, i really am

If they want to make it different than Kong, they should make the motion base rise and fall with the jumping scenes in the 360 vid.

It is far from finished. More vertical is coming. The queue almost takes up more room than the ride.

BTW the talk of a deep basement really threw me. As it turns out, the deep parts were only the rising truck and perhaps the 360 screen trenches. There will not be any basement maintenance area now that we have the chopper shot. This hasn't changed since its inception.

This is the Avatar of Universal Orlando Resort.

You were dead on the whole way. Thanks as always, even though it was not exactly what everyone was hoping for.

Reactions: Mike S and Joel
For comparison to the Hollywood version. I don't know if the maps are the same dimensions so I included a measurement. If I recall correctly, the Hollywood version has 2 truck rising scenes (1 truck per 2 tram cars)
FF USH.jpg FF USF.jpg

Reactions: Joel